A report template is a document that outlines the detail of something. A police report is a written report made by a Policer Officer after an accident, a crime, wrongdoing or any other incident that is reported to the police.
How do I write a police report?
Police Reports are very important as it presents an analysis of any wrongdoing that is against the law. Police Reports acts as a main document when filing criminal charges. It provides a record of the investigations and follow up investigations. Hence this report must be well written. It should be accurate, brief but yet capture all main points, clear and complete. Below are some guidance when writing a police report.
- Full name of reporting officer and the case number.
- The date, time and location of the incident.
- Incident- A brief summary should be made here which summarized the incident as a whole.
- Details of event -A full detail description of the incident should be stated here. It must include all information that seem necessary eg. how did you know of the incident, what did you saw when you arrived at the incident scene.
- Action Taken-This should include any action taken by you and your team in resolving the issue.
- Summary- This is a summary of the main points, any conclusion and any recommendation you have of the incident.
Check out this Police Report Template Microsoft Word free download now! Here is attached a sample Police Report Template for your help and need. You may download it for your personal use. Forward this link to your friends in need as well. Head towards bizzlibrary.com for some valuable content.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Diego Schneider - GBR
Brilliant file from Bizzlibrary!
Cyril Mckinney - GBR
Sharon Chase - NZL
Thank you for this!!
Verena Christian - USA
Thank you for this!!
Valery Greene - NZL
You deserve more stars, but there are none
Our Latest Blog
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job
- Best Bathroom Cleaning Checklist & its Components
- How to Get a Perfect Nursing Job?
- Tips to seamlessly communicate during the recruitment process