Happy New Year Social Media Post
How do I create a Social Media post for New Years Day? May the New Year bring you happiness, peace, and prosperity! Download this Social Media Posting now.
.ppt (3.22 MB)
An effective Social Media Marketing (SMM) strategy starts with a good idea and a good planning. Timing your posts is vital when doing promotion for your goods or services online. By using a professional Social Media Plan and Social Media postings, you can be guaranteed of success. When you use professional looking posts, with catchy phrases or intelligent quotes, you are already ahead of the curve. It saves time, and by editing this SMM posting template, you will be able to attract suitable customers for your business.
How to make an appealing Social Media post for New Years Day?
A Social Media Planner is a great tool that allows you to design and think about the message that you want to send, on crucial moments in the market. For example for New Years day. If you need a stunning 2022 Happy New Year Social Media template, than you are at the right place. Let's toast to yesterday's achievements and tomorrow's bright future! Wishing you a fresh start with renewed energy and confidence throughout the New Year. May you have a joyous 2022!
When starting a Social Media Marketing (SMM) project, it's important you start with a strategy. Make sure you create a campaign that is effective, which means that it converts sufficient people from the audience into customers. The interesting thing here is that there’s really an endless amount of ideas, as far as your teams' creativity allows you to, for you to use when it comes to posting on social media .Before you skip this and jump down to the list, here’s a few tips to get the most impact out of these ideas:
1. Identify your audience
- Make it relevant for your audience. Talk TO your audience, don’t talk AT them. This is social media. People are looking for stories and posts that they connect with. If you’re not wording posts socially, you close the door for engagement.
- Make sure that everything you post should support your company strategy, vision, mission and tactical weekly, monthly, annual marketing and business goals.
- Use social media management tools that provide you with insight or tools to analyze the market. Also make sure you can track your performance, and make sure that it grows.
- By using our website, you will be inspired and do not run out of ideas, or content, since you can choose from many different types of ready made content just waiting for you to drop your logo on it and make it your own.
- Use social media analytics. Many platforms, like Facebook and Twitter, have built-in analytics that can tell you about your followers, including when they post, where they post, and other interests. Plus, these tools are free to use with business accounts.
- Check the competition. Understanding your competition will give you insights about how to talk to your audience. You can look at what your competitors are doing wrong to fill any gaps in your current strategy.
2. Define your S.M.A.R.T goals
SMART stands for:
- Specific: In order to measure and meet goals, it’s important to be clear about precisely what you hope to achieve. This is especially important for getting your team onboard as you work collectively towards the goal. A specific social media goal, for example, might be to increase your Twitter followers by 20% this quarter.
- Measurable: You need to know definitively whether you’ve reached your goal or not. Measurement makes that possible. By using metrics to track your progress, you can also pivot your goals if need be. For instance, if you find that likes and follows don’t lead to website traffic, you can change the metric to something that will help you achieve your goal.
- Achievable (or Attractive): All goals should be within reach of your business. If you set goals that are unreasonable, you risk discouraging your employees and creating friction in your business plan. As you set specific, measurable goals, make sure to adjust if it seems like you aren’t reaching them.
- Relevant: Your social media marketing goals should ladder up to your larger business objectives. For example, if it’s your objective to build brand awareness, you could set a goal to get 100 social media followers to click through a post to a landing page that describes your offerings.
- Timely: To keep yourself accountable, goals should have a time limit. Instead of creating a goal for some undefined time in the near future, make sure to set a specific cadence to check in and ensure you’re staying on track.
3. Allocate your resources wisely
Social Media Management requires unique skills, like:
- Strategic thinking.
- Organizational skills.
- Branding expertise.
- Creativeness and out-of-the-box thinking.
Make sure you find the right team members, with complementary strengths and international diverse backgrounds.
4. Develop a unique strategy for each platform
When creating a social media strategy, focus on:
- Where your audience is;
- Where your competitors post;
- What your metrics tell you.
Additionally, you’ll want to think about how to best use each platform, based on what it was created for and the content that does best there:
- Facebook offers quality video streaming, like live video, as well as a high-functioning messaging platform that allows brands to interact with their followers one-on-one.
- Instagram supports more visually compelling posts and creative short videos.
- YouTube is best for longer informational or entertaining video content.
- Twitter allows for real-time conversations, news updates, and alerts.
- LinkedIn works well for long-form written content, like blog posts.
- Pinterest lets users discover content, and relies on visuals to catch their attention.
5. Post relevant content regularly
Success on social media is a matter of posting compelling, engaging content consistently. Not only will this help make your business look dependable, but it also shows that you have timely knowledge to share and that you care to be in conversation with your audience.
6. Interact with followers
Social Media users enjoy interacting with brands, and as a result brands experience benefits like:
- Social proof of your business;
- Expanded market reach;
- Boosted brand awareness;
7. Always maintain professionalism
Typically, a standard social media policy will include:
- Clear expectations about what to post;
- Instructions on how to respond to negative posts;
- Platform laws and rules to follow;
- Brand considerations;
- Security protocols;
- How you talk to your customers in a consistent way, otherwise known as a brand voice (conversational style, academic style, easy-going, etc);
- Posting similar visuals across the various platforms;
- Focusing on your unique selling point.
Prioritize quality over quantity and prioritize quality posts is to ask yourself the following questions:
- Does this content help my followers?
- Is this original?
- Is this actionable, inspiring, or entertaining?
- Does the content have cited sources, if needed?
8. Reflect your brand identity.
Brand identity is what helps people connect to your business and sets you apart from your competitors. This means that all marketing, including print, digital, and social media, should be consistent.
- Brand voice.
- Posting similar visuals across the various platforms.
- Focusing on your unique selling point.
9. To measure is to know.
Always measure and benchmark your results. Before you start tracking, though, you should identify which metrics are most important to your marketing goals. The most common metrics are:
- Reach (amount of daily, monthly annual users);
- Engagement (user visits, recurring visits)
- Impressions (page views);
- Mentions (citations of your website, backlinks, forwarded messages, followers)
- Post clicks (likes, dislikes, forwards);
- Views (video views, blog views, etc);
- Optimize campaigns (increase minutes on the page, minutes on the articles, products);
- Set new goals for new projects;
- Assess tracking metrics;
What is a social media planner?
A Social Media Planner is a great tool that allows you to design and think about the message that you want to send, on crucial moments in the market. Often a product is seasonal, and sales is impacted by the yearly cycle or holidays. For your convenience, here is a couple of national holidays or important events that will help you to start preparing for your SMM campaign for 2022:
- New year January 1
- Chinese New Year
- Saint Patrick's Day
- Dia de los Muertos, Day of the Dead
- Independence Day USA - July 4
- Golden Week China - October 1
- Singles Day Sales China - November 11
- Thanksgiving USA
- Black Friday Sales
- Cyber Monday
- Christmas Day - December 25
With all this information, you are set to start making your own personal Social Media Marketing plan. Never forget: professional marketing is important to create awareness for your specialty, and to let your organization grow. This Social Media Posting will help you achieve your goals. By simply customize it according to your needs, and then publish it directly on your Social Media channels, you will strengthen your brand and gain more awareness.
Now, save this post so you never run out of ideas again! Download this Ney Year SMM Posting directly which s fully customizable in PowerPoint and Google Slides format. Also have a look at many of our other examples of Social Media Postings here.
May the New Year bring you happiness, peace, and prosperity!
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Twanda Brooks - NZL
These days much more important to have.
Arnette Brooks - DEU
Thank you for this!!
Violette Torres - GBR
Our Latest Blog
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job
- Best Bathroom Cleaning Checklist & its Components
- How to Get a Perfect Nursing Job?
- Tips to seamlessly communicate during the recruitment process