Interpreter Job Description
How do I write a Job Description for Interpreter position? Download this Translator Interpreter Job Description now and post the job position today.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective job description is vital when finding suitable job candidates. No need to start from scratch. By making use of this sample job description template you will make it easier for yourself and you will have a head start.
How do I write an Interpreter Job Description?
This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Use our writing suggestions, tips and sample job descriptions to create a compelling job listing today. When writing a job description, consider the following:
- Highlight the accurate job title and languages;
- Provide a general company introduction;
- Provide a brief summary or introduction that provides an overview of the job;
- Specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise;
- Have someone proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates.
Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
What responsibilities, skills and qualifications do you need to be an Interpreter?
- Acting as Interpreter between a wide range of people with diverse voices, accents, speaking tempos and personalities.
- Providing parties with clear and exact translations of written materials, and interpretations of verbal communication.
- Providing interpretations of questions, answers, statements, arguments, explanations and other forms of verbal communication.
- Rendering sight translations of documents and other written materials.
- Imparting thought, purpose, spirit, emotions and tone of speakers from source language into target language.
- Interpreting with no additions or omissions.
- Informing relevant parties of factors that may hinder your performance.
- Completion of daily activity logs and other documentation.
- Complying with applicable ethics and standards.
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- Valid certificate of accredited interpreting training.
- Excellent bilingual communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proficient with use of office equipment.
- Outstanding listening, retention and note-taking skills.
- Proficient enunciation and pronunciation skills, and pleasant, professional voice.
- Proficient understanding of cultural sensitivity, and ability to collaborate with people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
By using this Interpreter job description sample, modifying it to your needs, and then posting it, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from suitable candidates. This Interpreter Job Description template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format.
Download this printable Translator Interpreter Job Description now and post the job position today. Get this ready-made template now and personalize it according to your needs.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Agueda Forbes(12/15/2021) - NZL
Jinny Flynn(12/15/2021) - USA
Nowadays more and more important to have.
Remedios Taylor(12/15/2021) - NZL
Exactly what I wanted, good content for my problen
Our Latest Blog
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Freelance Producer Job Description
Freelance Video Editor Job Description
Catering Sales Manager Job Description
Electrical Drafter Job Description
CyberSecurity Job Description
Data Analyst Job Description Sample
Customer Success Manager Job Description
Crisis Communications Coordinator Job Description
Creative Copywriting Job Description
Non Profit Executive Director Job Description
Crane Operator Job Description
Cost Accountant Job Description
Economic Analyst Job Description
Talent Management Job Description
Construction Project Manager Job Description
Compensation Specialist Job Description