Employer response to resume submission
When you fail to acknowledge your job candidates' applications, you are failing to make a good first impression as a potential employer. Send a response directly.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.01 MB)
When you, as an employer, have received a job application from candidates during your job recruitment, good business etiquette dictates that you (briefly) respond to their application. This is to confirm and to let them know that you have received their application letter and that you are going to review their CV and other documents received. You could also explain what the next steps are and what may happen if they aren't hired for the desired job.
How to write an employer response to resume submission by a candidate?
When preparing a reply to the candidates that are interested in the job opening, make sure that your response assures the senders that their Resume and letters have been received. Since you don't know yet which person will get the job, its best to keep a positive way of communication, and to mention that you take them seriously and you will check the provided documents carefully.
How to write a response to resume submission:
- Confirm that you have received the resume and/or motivation letter;
- Express appreciation for the applicant's interest;
- Explain the timeframe and what you will do with the documents received;
- Close with an expression of good will and reassure them that their application is under consideration.
We support you by providing this General response letter template and you will see that you will save time and increase your effectiveness. Have a look at these sample sentences for a general response letter to a job application:
- Thank you for your interest to work at Company.
- We have successfully received your resume in reply to the job title job opening.
- We are going to assess your qualifications to see if they match the requirements of the advertised position.
- If the screening team decides that you are competent enough for the demands of the position, you will be shortlisted and invited to an interview for further consideration.
- If you were not shortlisted, we will keep your resume in our files for future reference.
- We will not be able to contact you back in this case due to the large number of applications we receive.
- So, if you don’t hear from us within the duration, you can assume that your application was not successful at this time.
Note that, when you fail to acknowledge your job candidates' applications, you are failing to make a good first impression as a potential employer. We provide a perfectly drafted application response letter for resumes and letters received for the open job vacancy. This sample letter fits your needs and can be send out to the candidates which have applied for your open positions. Download this employer response to resume submission or general response when receiving a resume template now! Completing your response to the job candidates has never been easier.
For more? Just search on our website and get instant access to thousands of free and premium legal agreements, business documents, forms, letters, reports, plans, resumes templates used by professionals in your industry. All business templates are easy and quick to find, crafted by professionals, wisely structured, ready-made, and intuitive.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Vena Bowers(11/30/2020) - GBR
Great file, professional and easy to customize
Our Latest Blog
- The Power of Document Templates: Enhancing Efficiency and Streamlining Workflows
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Employee end of service certificate
Support Ticket Response Crisis
Employee Complaint Acknowledgement Letter Template
Work Verification Letter Template
Employment LOI template
Employment Application Acknowledgement Letter
Letter of Employment Verification Template
Receive Purchase Order Acknowledgement Letter
Resignation acknowledgement letter
Appreciation Letter for Employee
Job Interview Confirmation Letter
Sample for Application Confirmation Letter
Request for Promotion Letter
Joining Letter Template
Rental Verification Letter
Admission confirmation letter