Giving a job promotion to a well-deserved employee is a great happening. Of course, congratulations are in order. Especially when you know that the person, who's getting the promotion, has worked hard to reach this point. It also shows other employees that their hard work will pay off.
What do you say when you write a job promotion letter?
Every now and then it's best to reward employees for their dedicated work. A job promotion letter can be considered as a formal letter representing the communication between the employer and its employee who are promoted or being offered a promotion and for example a salary increase. There are a few different types of job promotion letters. We provide an example that emphasized the motivation, recognition of the achievements, and the impact on the salary. Communicating in a professional manner regarding job promotions is important, and has be follow up by a formal job promotion letter.
Job promotion congratulations sample messages:
- You have been promoted to job title and your new salary will be some figure.
- This gesture is not a coincidence but a direct consequence of your commitment and dedication.
- The maturity and extreme confidence that you have showcased are worthy of recognition.
- We don’t like to miss a chance to reward and encourage aspirated, motivated, and professional staff like you.
- Now that you are on the next level, a new breed of challenges and problems await you.
- You have to be even more alert and focused. You have to be prepared to take initiatives and actively predict complications.
- You are ready for this so give it all you’ve got.
- We thank you for your efforts and would wish you the best of luck in your new post.
Do you need a Promotion letter? We provide a perfectly drafted letter sent by the employer who is offering a promotion opportunity to its employee which will fit your needs! Download this professional Promotion letter template now, and you will see that completing your Job Promotion announcement via letter or email was never easier!
For more? Just search on our website and get instant access to thousands of free and premium legal agreements, business documents, forms, letters, reports, plans, resumes templates used by professionals in your industry. All business templates are easy and quick to find, crafted by professionals, wisely structured, ready-made and intuitive.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Loise Guerrero - NZL
Materials I was able to download are great. This page is very useful
Is your organisation GDPR proof? Demonstrate your efforts in order to become compliant with the GDPR with this set of mandatory compliance document templates.
Learn More About GDPR Documents
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations in Word
- The Guide for Writing an Introduction Letter for a Job
- How Do You Write a Contract Agreement?
- How write and setup a contract?