Application Tester Job Description
What does an App tester do? What qualifications do you need to be an App Tester? Download this App Tester Job Description template now.
.docx (0.02 MB)
How do I write an App Tester job description?This App Tester job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. When writing a job description, consider the following:
- Highlight the accurate job title;
- Provide a general company introduction;
- Provide a brief summary or introduction that provides an overview of the job;
- Specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise;
- Have someone proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates.
- Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
What qualifications do you need to be an App Tester?Application Tester main duty is to evaluate and access new software applications and programs to ensure they function correctly.
- 5+ years’ experience in UI Development and Documentation of Web & Client Server Applications using HTML5, SASS, DHTML, XML, XHTML, Java Script, J-Query and CSS3 & Angular.js and Node.js.
- Experience with different type of services – Batch, RESTful, SOAP services.
- Telecom or MFG domain experience needed.
- Web services testing using SOAP UI or any other tool.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication, and documentation skills along with good process management skills to gather requirements.
- Experience in preparing the Test Execution Reports, Daily Summary Reports, Weekly Summary Reports and performed bug reporting/tracking.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Dimple Reid - NZL
Great file, provided good example of what I need