Database Admin Fresher Job Description
How do you write a job description for a Database Admin Fresher? Download this sample job description template now and post your open vacancy in minutes.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective DBA job description is essential when recruiting new staff, and it helps doing a preselection of the right job candidates. This will save you effort and time. By using this sample job description template, you do not need to start from scratch. This will give you a head start.
How to write a Database Admin job description?
A Junior Database Administrator (DBA) assists with designing and updating database infrastructure, identifying and troubleshooting performance issues, and monitoring database systems. They provide support to improve the performance and optimization of data storage and access systems and possess expertise in SQL. This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. The following is included in job descriptions:
- Job title: highlight the accurate job title;
- Brief description: provide a brief summary or introduction that provides an overview of the job;
- Responsibilities: specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- Company mission or company introduction;
- Requirements: demands that are important to do the job successfully;
- Qualifications; List essential qualifications;
- Compensation; Total funds and benefits that are provided to the employee in exchange for the work.
- Be clear and concise;
- Have someone proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates;
- Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
- Read scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements.
- Prepare presentations with raw designs to customers.
- Develop storyboards for the initial stages of production.
- Create models, drawings and illustrations by hand or electronically.
- Join images with background graphics and special effects.
- Ensure synchronization of frames and audio.
- Participate in editing process.
- Direct the work of animation assistants.
- Monitor performance of database systems resources and query throughput.
- Optimize SQL Code as necessary.
- Monitor and maintain database storage resources.
- Monitor and maintain database maintenance plans for backups, index rebuild/defragment, and database statistics.
- SQL Server Installation, Upgrades, Migrations and Configuration.
- Install database software service packs and cumulative updates as necessary.
- Maintain database documentation as required.
- Maintain and administer database security access.
- Perform database Ad-hoc backups and restores.
- Trouble shoot and resolve database connectivity issues.
- Follow Change Management processes to implement database configuration changes.
- Follow Problem Management processes to troubleshoot and resolve recurring issues.
- Proactively monitor and respond to MSSQL database Alerts.
- On-call requirements to ensure 24 x 7 support of database operations.
By using this Database Admin Fresher job description sample, modifying it to your needs, and then posting it, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from suitable candidates. Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs. Just download this ready-made Database Admin Fresher job description template in Google Docs, MS Word or Apple Pages format and you are ready to go!
Further, check out this file if you like to know how to prepare for SQL Server DBA interview.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Blanca Conley - AUS
perfect in my opinion, thank you!!
Sherrell Crawford - DEU
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
- How To Write An Employee Termination Letter?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.