Junior Architect Job Description
What is the job description for an Architect? How do I write a Junior Architect Job Description? Download this Junior Architect Job Description template.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective job description is vital when finding suitable job candidates. No need to start from scratch. By making use of this sample job description template you will make it easier for yourself and you will have a head start.
What is the job description for an Architect?
This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. When writing a job description, consider the following:
- Highlight the accurate job title;
- Provide a general company introduction;
- Provide a brief summary or introduction that provides an overview of the job;
- Specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise;
- Have someone proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates.
Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
- Work with Architects assisting with various projects.
- Help to plan and design buildings.
- Work on design drawings.
- Assist in reviewing project proposals and specs.
- Help with compiling required paperwork and documents for projects.
- Help coordinate details of architectural projects.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in architecture, ideally with an internship or previous experience.
- Extensive experience/Proficient in AutoCAD, SolidWorks 3D, Lumion, AutoCAD, Sketch up and related software.
- Experience producing construction documents.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and time-management skills.
- Design and problem-solving skills as well as an appreciation of, and sensitivity to, architectural design intent.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite.
By using this Junior Architect job description sample, modifying it to your needs, and then posting it, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from suitable candidates. This Junior Architect Job Description template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format. Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Paulina White - DEU
Cherish May - USA
Thank you very much for the Inspiring document
Good jr architect job desciption
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
- How To Write An Employee Termination Letter?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.