A cover page is a page that reflects the content of the whole document proceeding to the title page. This page is an absolute necessary need for all kinds of documents no matter it is a blog, article, or some academic content file. Title pages can be of various types. The most common and professional type of title page is in APA type. Here is attached an outline for writing a document in APA format.
What is the structure of APA format?
Here are written some guidelines for you to follow when you are following APA format for your documents.
- You should type your document in double-space settings on standard page size.
- The page should have side margins of 1-inch.
- A title page consists of the title of the document, along with the name of the author. Furthermore, it carries an affiliation with the institution.
- The title should be written in the upper half of page in the bold. It must be centered as well.
- The title must not contain any abbreviations.
- All text on the title should be double spaced.
- Each page should have a page header at its top. This page header includes the title of your document along with the page number.
- In the page header, the page number should be flushed right while the title should be flushed left. This title should be in capital letters.
- If the title is lengthy, then you may write a running head instead of your lengthy title. A running head is a short version of your title, and it must not exceed 50 characters in length inclusive of punctuations and spacing.
Follow these guidelines, to draft an APA document. Here is attached a sample APA outline for your help and need. You may download it for your personal use. Forward this link to your friends in need as well. Head towards bizzlibrary.com for some valuable content.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Keeley Reeves - NZL
Useful for our company
Alan Duke - GBR
Great work, thanks
Is your organisation GDPR proof? Demonstrate your efforts in order to become compliant with the GDPR with this set of mandatory compliance document templates.
Learn More About GDPR Documents
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations in Word
- The Guide for Writing an Introduction Letter for a Job
- How Do You Write a Contract Agreement?
- How write and setup a contract?