Profit and Loss Excel Template including Examples
Free profit and loss template (P&L Template) both monthly and yearly. Including examples and financial formatting
.xlsx (0.04 MB)
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Very useful website with excellent templates
Leslee Boyer - AUS
4* well deserved
Noelle Morris - NZL
Frequently Asked Questions
How to show negative numbers in brackets in Microsoft Excel in financial overviews?
- Select the cells you want format.
- Press Ctrl+1 or right click and choose Format Cells… to open the Format Cells dialog.
- Go to the Number tab.
- Select Custom in the Category list.
- Type in #.##0,0_ ;[Red](#.##0,0) to display. The number when negative, will show in red and including brackets.
- Click OK to apply formatting.
Excel tip: Thousands and decimal separators can vary based on your local settings. For example; while dot (.) usually is a thousand separator in North America, comma (,) is a decimal separator in Europe.
Our Latest Blog
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.