Profit and Loss Excel Template including Examples
Free profit and loss template (P&L Template) both monthly and yearly. Including examples and financial formatting
.xlsx (0.04 MB)
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Noelle Morris - NZL
Leslee Boyer - AUS
4* well deserved
Very useful website with excellent templates
Frequently Asked Questions
How to show negative numbers in brackets in Microsoft Excel in financial overviews?
- Select the cells you want format.
- Press Ctrl+1 or right click and choose Format Cells… to open the Format Cells dialog.
- Go to the Number tab.
- Select Custom in the Category list.
- Type in #.##0,0_ ;[Red](#.##0,0) to display. The number when negative, will show in red and including brackets.
- Click OK to apply formatting.
Excel tip: Thousands and decimal separators can vary based on your local settings. For example; while dot (.) usually is a thousand separator in North America, comma (,) is a decimal separator in Europe.
Our Latest Blog
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job
- Best Bathroom Cleaning Checklist & its Components
- How to Get a Perfect Nursing Job?
- Tips to seamlessly communicate during the recruitment process