Recruitment Professional Job Description
How do you write a job description for a Recruitment Professional? What is the role of a Recruitment Professional? Download this sample job description template now.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective recruitment job description is essential when recruiting new staff, and it helps doing a preselection of the right job candidates. This will save you effort and time. By using this sample job description template, you do not need to start from scratch. This will give you a head start.
How do you write a job description for a Recruitment Professional?
A Junior Recruiter assists in filling a company’s vacant positions with talented and qualified individuals. They endeavor to place a candidate in a position in the organization where they will thrive. Their duties usually involve posting job openings, sourcing and screening candidates, scheduling and coordinating the interview process, and running background checks. This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. The following is included in job descriptions:
- Job title: highlight the accurate job title;
- Brief description: provide a brief summary or introduction that provides an overview of the job;
- Responsibilities: specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- Company mission or company introduction;
- Requirements: demands that are important to do the job successfully;
- Qualifications; List essential qualifications;
- Compensation; Total funds and benefits that are provided to the employee in exchange for the work.
- Be clear and concise;
- Have someone proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates;
- Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
What is the role of a Recruitment Professional?
- Post job ads on professional sites, job sites and social media.
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts.
- Assist teams in screening resumes.
- Conduct initial phone screens.
- Schedule calls and interviews.
- Manage calendar for all hiring teams and candidates.
- Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews.
- Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles.
- Send out all bulk email (e.g. confirming receipt of applications, rejection emails) and handle paperwork (e.g. offer letters).
- Coordinate drug tests and background checks.
- Participate in recruiting events.
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- 1-2 years of proven work experience as a Recruiter.
- Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple calendars.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Critical-thinking skills.
- BSc in Business, HR, Psychology, Communications or relevant field.
By using this Recruitment Professional job description sample, modifying it to your needs, and then posting it, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from suitable candidates.
Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs. Just download this ready-made Recruitment Professional job description template in Google Docs, MS Word or Apple Pages format and you are ready to go!
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Mari Terrell - GBR
Suellen Beasley - GBR
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
- How To Write An Employee Termination Letter?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.