Juneteenth Social Media Posts
How do I acknowledge Juneteenth on social media? What happened on Juneteenth? Download this Juneteenth Day Presentation PPTx template now.
.pptx (1.02 MB)
How do I acknowledge Juneteenth on social media?Juneteenth is a federal holiday and is officially named: "Juneteenth National Independence Day". There are several aliases, such as Jubilee Day, Emancipation Day, Freedom Day, and Black Independence Day and it's been celebrated since 1865. This federal holiday is mainly celebrated in the United States of America that is commemorating the emancipation of enslaved African-Americans. Therefore, it's often observed for celebrating African-American culture. Originating in Galveston, Texas, it has been celebrated annually on June 19th in various parts of the United States.
When is Juneteenth?
- Juneteenth 2022 is celebrated on: June 19, 2022 (June 20th is public holiday)
- Juneteenth 2023 is celebrated on: June 19, 2023
- Juneteenth 2024 is celebrated on: June 19, 2024
- Juneteenth 2025 is celebrated on: June 16, 2025 (June 19th is public holiday)
- Juneteenth 2026 is celebrated on: June 19, 2026
- Juneteenth 2027 is celebrated on: June 19, 2027
- Juneteenth 2028 is celebrated on: June 19, 2028
- Juneteenth 2029 is celebrated on: June 19, 2029
- Juneteenth 2030 is celebrated on: June 19, 2030
We provide some catchy Juneteenth post templates that you can use for this holiday, which is considered the "longest-running African-American holiday day specifically. Think of posters, flyers, presentations, commercials, and memorable templates with respect for events that happened in the past.
We hope they suit your needs and they can be easily customized according to your preferences. Download this Juneteenth Day Presentation PPTx template now.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Diedre Chung - DEU
Impressive document, never thought of it.
Willard Ward - DEU
I am happy with the work, will remember Bizzlibrary
Meridith Joseph - NZL
Herma Middleton - DEU
Thank you for this doc
Meda Daniel - GBR
Grateful and many thanks *****
Meagan Murray - DEU
I share a suggestion: Please continue the Excellent work, we all benefit from it.
Laurene Logan - USA
Thank you for this!!
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
- How To Write An Employee Termination Letter?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.