Liability Claims Representative Job Description
How do I write a Liability Claims Representative Description? Download this Liability Claims Representative Job Description template now for your reference.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective job description is vital when finding suitable job candidates. No need to start from scratch. By making use of this sample job description template you will make it easier for yourself and you will have a head start.
How do I write a Liability Claims Representative Job Description?
This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. When writing a job description, consider the following:
- Highlight the accurate job title;
- Provide a general company introduction;
- Provide a brief summary or introduction that provides an overview of the job;
- Specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise;
- Have someone proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates.
Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
- Responsible for ensuring simple general liability claims are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Enter incidents upon receipt and set off investigation with 24 business hours.
- Make a request for investigative documentation such as police report numbers, statements, incident reports, photos, videos, and employee records to be able to perform a thorough investigation.
- Carry out a review of medical documentation in the case of claims regarding body injuries.
- Quickly attend to inquiries through written and phone channels within statutory requirements from insurance carriers, clients, claimants, repair shops, attorneys, appraisers, physicians, and physical damage experts.
- Track time frames and set diaries as instructed by statute and regulation and/or as expected by client.
- Start up and respond timely to correspondences, including demands and letters of representation from attorneys.
- Prepare checks and make a request for client’s settlement authority as part of closing duties.
- Send necessary documentation and create correspondence to physicians, insurers, and claimants.
- Carry out documentation of claim files; evaluation of potential exposure to legal liability; establishment of appropriate claim reserve; negotiation of fair settlement of claim based on supporting claim documents and thorough investigation
- Evaluate all damages that have been proven, including property damage reports, medical specials, and other relevant supporting documents that have been submitted or requested, to be able to substantiate claims.
- Possess High School Diploma or its equivalent such as GED, or high educational qualification.
- Possess Independent Adjuster License or ability to obtain one within a year of employment.
- Three years working experience performing general clerical duties.
- One year or more experience in general liability insurance setting.
- Strong ability to work with Microsoft Excel (to filter, create, edit, and sort spreadsheet).
- Strong ability to use Microsoft Word to make and edit documents.
- Strong ability to perform multiple tasks at once and to prioritize workload.
- Strong ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess strong claim negotiation skills with the ability to work independently and exercise sound judgement.
- Strong ability to handle any assigned task and produce expected results consistently and in good time.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to determine what clients need and to provide quality solutions.
- Strong ability to speak, read, and write fluently in English language. Fluency in the Spanish language is an advantage.
By using this Liability Claims Representative job description sample, modifying it to your needs, and then posting it, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from suitable candidates. This Liability Claims Representative Job Description template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format. Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Neville Gates - AUS
Venice Allen - AUS
HAPPY To know your templates!