CNC Machinist Job Description
How do you write a CNC-Machinist job description? What skills does a CNC machinist need? Download this CNC-Machinist job description for your convenience.
.docx (0.02 MB)
How do you write a job description for a CNC-Machinist?
We are seeking dependable, innovative candidates who work confidently and independently. CNC machinists can expect to work with both software and hardware, conduct tests and inspections of products, services and software systems, and repair faulty programs and machinery. You should have an above-average aptitude for trigonometry, geometry, statistics and algebra, excellent computer and interpersonal communication skills, physical stamina and a keen interest in production and processing.To be successful as a CNC machinist you should be creative, perceptive, detail-oriented and an active learner. Top candidates will have exceptional critical thinking, time management and communication skills, an ability to handle complex machines and tools, and a willingness to lead by example in the workplace.
This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities.
What does a CNC-Machinist do?
- Writing and interpreting instructions and procedures to assemble equipment and products accurately.
- Getting information from all relevant sources.
- Welding and drafting.
- Controlling machines and processes.
- Performing inspections of equipment, structures, materials and products.
- Analyzing information and finding the best solutions to problems.
- Maintaining clear and honest communication at all times.
- Keeping the work environment safe.
- Learning and applying the latest relevant knowledge to the work.
- Certificate in machine shop technology or machine tool technology/machinist.
- 1-2 years’ experience in mechanical assembly is preferred.
- Recognized apprenticeship may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail and self-motivation.
If you wish to use the content provided to make a functional job description, than you normally also need to includes relevant job details of the physical requirements, as well as certain movements that workers may encounter while on the job.This CNC-Machinist Job Description template is fully editable and printable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format. Get this downloadable file now and customize it according to your needs.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Fredricka Fitzpatrick - USA
Lynwood Cunningham - NZL
Thanks for helping me
Our Latest Blog
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
You May Also Like
CyberSecurity Job Description
Data Analyst Job Description Sample
Customer Success Manager Job Description
Crisis Communications Coordinator Job Description
Creative Copywriting Job Description
Non Profit Executive Director Job Description
Crane Operator Job Description
Cost Accountant Job Description