Career objectives are kind of a personal statement that you write depending upon your skillset and future planning. This statement may be similar for some people, but it must be written according to your comfort. This context contains some guidelines about what to include in a career objective and some sample career objective statements
What do you write in your career objective?
Check below useful Career Objectives to inspire you to make your own personalized objective statements for your CV or resume. Writing them is one of the most challenging and difficult parts of creating an effective resume. Here are writing guidelines and suggestions to help you create an effective career objective. The career objective is commonly found just below the top section of a resume where you type your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address should be a short statement with one of the following headings: "objective," "professional objective," or "career goals." Usually, the objective statement includes 1-3 lines of text and should summarize your career aspirations, what you expect from a job, and/or what you have to offer to the employer.
A career objective is most of the time written on the top of a CV or resume when you submit it along with some job application. We are providing some guidelines about what you should write inside a career objective:
- Best trait: In your career objective you must mention the trait you are most exhibiting. Make sure it also fits the job description.
- Skills: Write the skills in your statement as well. Since career objectives must be short and compact, you should mention only those skills that fit best according to the job description.
- The value you will add for the employer: Since the companies are only interested in what you will provide them and how you will benefit them, so you must mention what you will provide to the company and how you will benefit the organization.
- Your expectations: Mention your expectations from the company, and the position you expect from them.
As the career objectives are highly biased towards the provided job description, that is why you must edit your career objective each time you apply for a job.
Resume career objective statements:
You will find here some sample statements so that you have an idea about what does it look like and what to write inside a career objective:
- To obtain a full-time position as a counselor or program coordinator working with individuals and groups.
- To secure an entry-level staff accountant position with a special interest in taxation.
- Seeking an administrative position in a non-profit organization where I can use my fund-raising, public relations, and management skills.
- To obtain a summer internship in marketing research with an emphasis on consumer products.
- To secure an entry-level position in the field of human resource management.
- Seeking a co-op position in electrical engineering; special interests include application in digital/analog electronics, communication systems, or microprocessor-based systems.
- To obtain a full-time position in the management of computer information systems specific areas of interest include data structures analysis and system design.
- To secure an internship in mechanical engineering focusing on process design.
- Seeking a position as a writer or editorial assistant with a publishing company.
Download these career objective examples to get plenty of career objectives for yourself. Share it with your friends as well.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Mel Fitzgerald - NZL
Thanks for sharing this template Bizzlibrary.
Audrie Cunningham - AUS
Our Latest Blog
- How to Write Loan Contracts?
- Tips on Writing an Effective Cover Letter
- How to Keep your Business Competent during Difficult Times
- The Best Job Sites in the USA