Commercial Photographer Job Description
How do you write a Commercial Photographer job description that stand out? Download this Commercial Photographer for your convenience.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.02 MB)
How do you write a job description for a Commercial Photographer?
Commercial photographers are creative professionals with an artistic eye who know how to use lights and other photographic equipment to capture high-quality images used for commercial advertisements of all types. They take photographs of retail products, food, buildings, landscapes, animals, events, and people to be displayed online and in print for promotional purposes. Commercial photographers work flexible hours that include days, nights, and weekends, and work independently with little to no supervision. People in this profession travel frequently to the photography studio and to on-site photo shoot locations, working in both indoor and outdoor environments in all weather conditions. Commercial photographers find full-time and part-time employment and may also work for themselves as independent contractors.
This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities.
What does a Commercial Photographer do?
- Creating photographic sets in a studio or at outside locations.
- Producing photos, photo shoots and photo-books.
- Digital editing of images and photo retouching.
- Developing and printing photos.
- There are no special education or training requirements to become a commercial photographer, though many employers seek candidates who have a high school diploma or GED.
- Commercial photographers must have a professional portfolio that showcases a wide body of work.
- Employers also look for commercial photographers who have previous experience working in a professional photography studio.
- No on-the-job training is typically provided to commercial photographers; they must acquire the skills to compose photos and learn to use photographic equipment on their own.
If you wish to use the content provided to make a functional job description, than you normally also need to includes relevant job details of the physical requirements, as well as certain movements that workers may encounter while on the job.This Commercial Photographer Job Description template is fully editable and printable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format. Get this downloadable file now and customize it according to your needs.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Maryjane Santiago(12/27/2021) - GBR
Thanks for providing this example
Timika Solomon(12/27/2021) - DEU
Our Latest Blog
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Freelance Producer Job Description
Freelance Video Editor Job Description
Catering Sales Manager Job Description
Electrical Drafter Job Description
CyberSecurity Job Description
Data Analyst Job Description Sample
Customer Success Manager Job Description
Crisis Communications Coordinator Job Description
Creative Copywriting Job Description
Non Profit Executive Director Job Description
Crane Operator Job Description
Cost Accountant Job Description
Economic Analyst Job Description
Talent Management Job Description
Construction Project Manager Job Description
Compensation Specialist Job Description