Project Manager Entry Level Job Description
How do you write a Project Manager Entry Level job description? Download this sample job description template now and post your open vacancy in minutes.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective entry level PMO job description is essential when recruiting new staff, and it helps doing a preselection of the right job candidates. This will save you effort and time. By using this sample PM job description template, you do not need to start from scratch. This will give you a head start.
How to write a Project Manager Entry Level job description?
An Entry Level Project Manager works with the primary Project Manager to organize and oversee operations on company projects. Their duties include developing timelines, ensuring production is on schedule and within cost constraints, and coordinating with departments and stakeholders to develop project plans and requirements. They have a high level of professionalism and are adept at time management and multitasking. This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. The following is included in job descriptions:
- Job title: highlight the accurate job title;
- Brief description: provide a brief summary or introduction that provides an overview of the job;
- Responsibilities: specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- Company mission or company introduction;
- Requirements: demands that are important to do the job successfully;
- Qualifications; List essential qualifications;
- Compensation; Total funds and benefits that are provided to the employee in exchange for the work.
- Be clear and concise;
- Have someone proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates;
- Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
- Junior Project Managers develop concrete, detailed plans for a project, including the schedule, the budget, outlining the duties of each team members, identifying project goals, and setting a timeline for the project. They collaborate with various teams and hold meetings to develop project plans and present them to upper-level management before starting the project.
- It is important that the Junior Project Manager closely monitors each project he or she manages to ensure that projects remain on track, meet deadlines, stay under budget, and develop according to plan. They’re responsible not only for identifying project objectives, but ensuring that they’re met.
- Once a project is complete, the Junior Project Manager, in conjunction with the Senior Project Manager, is responsible for gathering and documenting all project results and then reporting or presenting them to the appropriate parties. This usually includes clients and upper-level management. They should report on the success of the project and any setbacks that were encountered or room for improvement.
- Possessing a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Having project management experience.
- Knowing project management methodology.
- Demonstrating proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Industry-specific knowledge.
By using this Project Manager Entry Level job description sample, modifying it to your needs, and then posting it, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from suitable candidates.
Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs. Just download this ready-made Project Manager Entry Level job description template in Google Docs, MS Word or Apple Pages format and you are ready to go!
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Dale Schmitt - AUS
Brittany Davila - USA
document in the document I downloaded goes beyond the stars
Our Latest Blog
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
You May Also Like
CyberSecurity Job Description
Data Analyst Job Description Sample
Customer Success Manager Job Description
Crisis Communications Coordinator Job Description
Creative Copywriting Job Description
Non Profit Executive Director Job Description
Crane Operator Job Description
Cost Accountant Job Description