Enterprise Manager Job Description
How do you write a Enterprise Manager job description that stand out? Download this Enterprise Manager job description for your convenience.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective support desk job description is vital when attracting the right talents. Use this Enterprise Manager Job Description template for your inspiration when you need to create a job posting that is clear and concise.
What is a good job description for an Enterprise Manager?
Provides supervision and technical leadership as a working manager for the Enterprise Operations team with responsibility for enterprise platforms including Microsoft AD, virtualization, storage, databases, and email environments serving the university community. Makes decisions and recommendations regarding enterprise platform technologies resulting from the continual service improvement process. Manages upgrades, projects and technology R&D efforts with a focus on operational stability, timeliness, attention to detail and customer focus.
This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities.
What does an Enterprise Manager do?
- Actively engages in recruitment and hiring new employees.
- Clearly defines performance expectations, ensure accountability, and provides ongoing informal feedback, coaching, and mentoring. Conducts formal performance evaluations.
- Ensures employees have necessary resources.
- Oversees and directs the work of staff; serves as mentor, coach and leader, and resolves complaints or issues.
- Promotes professional development opportunities.
- Develops and fosters supportive working relationships, motivation and engagement.
- Communicates information to staff on an ongoing basis to influence staff engagement and to be a part of a larger community.
- Takes corrective action in a timely manner.
- Recognizes and rewards employees for good performance.
- Schedules employee work hours/shifts; monitor hours worked; approve payable time and absence requests.
- Adjusts leadership style as needed to achieve results.
- Recognizes value of and promotes diverse workforce. Values and encourages diverse perspectives, creativity and teamwork.
- Experience with Single Sign-On (SSO) architecture in a large enterprise environment supporting disparate systems and technologies.
- Experience with datacentre operations and architecture.
- Experience with cloud service technologies (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) and providers.
- Experience with Oracle database technologies.
- Experience with project management.
- Experience with Higher Education.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Jane Vincent(12/27/2021) - DEU
Great file, great content!
Mona Tucker(12/27/2021) - AUS
Our Latest Blog
- The Power of Document Templates: Enhancing Efficiency and Streamlining Workflows
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Job Description Template
Job Description Template
Freelance Producer Job Description
Freelance Video Editor Job Description
Catering Sales Manager Job Description
Electrical Drafter Job Description
CyberSecurity Job Description
Data Analyst Job Description Sample
Customer Success Manager Job Description
Crisis Communications Coordinator Job Description
Creative Copywriting Job Description
Non Profit Executive Director Job Description
Crane Operator Job Description
Cost Accountant Job Description