Architect Job Description
What are the duties of an Architect? How to write an Architect Job description? Download this Architect job description directly to your computer or cloud.
.docx (0.02 MB)
Architects are responsible for the design and development of buildings and construction projects. They build their skill set in the academic period and utilize them by design and development of buildings. Architects are not only responsible for the design but are also expected to research, plan, draft and program a construction report, along with a brief detail of conceptual plans. You will find here a sample job description and some detail for architects.
What are the duties of an Architect?
An architect is responsible to have the below-mentioned skillset and duties to fulfill his job requirements:
- Meet and discuss with the clients to get to know their requirements and needs
- Plan and manage a design project completely
- Visualize and develop a building from the ideas and thoughts of a client to the completion
- Fulfill the design requirements by keeping in view the given client’s need and overall structure balance requirements
- Research and prepare the blueprints and sketches
- Make sure the design complies with the safety standards
- Prepare all construction documents needed before the actual construction start
These are some of the job responsibilities of an architect. Further is provided a sample detailed job description of architects.
How to write an Architect Job Description?
Below is attached a word file with the detailed job description of Architects. Here is written a snippet from the same file for your ease:
We are looking for a creative and inspired architect to handle projects from the initial client briefing through to the final stages of construction. The architect's responsibilities include managing client relationships, developing and presenting design proposals, preparing drawings, specifications, budgets, construction documents, and managing project teams. You should be able to take ownership of your project, be it the design and construction of a new building, an extension, alterations, or a restoration project, and deliver on the client's requirements.
To be successful in this position you should be able to visualize space in three dimensions, have a good understanding of construction technologies, and be an effective project manager. An outstanding Architect will have strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate superior technical design skills and be able to create designs that are functional, creative, and sustainable.
- Meeting with clients and determining their needs and requirements.
- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client's needs.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents.
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Complying with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Managing project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
Download this Architect job description directly to your computer or cloud. Share this with your friends in need. We are open to ideas. If you have some questions, leave them out in the comments below. Bizzlibrary.com contains thousands of useful documents, absolutely for free. Head towards the home page to search whatever file you’d like to download. Good luck!
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Elsy Stanley - USA
Respect for this document
Kenisha Lamb - GBR
Leonila Gillespie - GBR
Wow, just 3 steps to get this document
Our Latest Blog
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job
- Best Bathroom Cleaning Checklist & its Components
- How to Get a Perfect Nursing Job?
- Tips to seamlessly communicate during the recruitment process