Nail Technician Job Description
How do I write a Nail Technician Job Description? Download this Nail Technician Job Description template now for your reference.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective job description is vital when finding suitable job candidates. No need to start from scratch. By making use of this sample job description template you will make it easier for yourself and you will have a head start.
How do I write a Nail Technician Job Description?
This Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. When writing a job description, consider the following:
- Highlight the accurate job title;
- Provide a general company introduction;
- Provide a brief summary or introduction that provides an overview of the job;
- Specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise;
- Have someone proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates.
Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
What is the day of day duties of nail technician?
- Paint fingernails and toenails.
- Clean, cut and shape nails.
- Recommend colors, rhinestones and designs based on each customer’s style.
- Remove previously applied polish.
- Prepare and clean beauty station in-between appointments.
- Sterilize equipment before use.
- Inform clients about additional services and offers (e.g. loyalty discounts, eyebrow waxing).
- Give hand and foot massages.
- Offer nail care treatment tips (e.g. how to strengthen nails and how to make manicures last longer).
- Up-sell treatments and beauty products, when appropriate.
- Proven work experience as a Nail Technician, Manicurist or similar role.
- Expertise in basic and advanced nail techniques, including French manicures, airbrushing and gel manicures.
- Knowledge of cosmetology trends.
- Understanding of sanitation and sterilization standards.
- Experience in customer service.
- High school diploma.
- Certification in Cosmetology or Nail Art is a plus.
By using this Nail Technician job description sample, modifying it to your needs, and then posting it, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from suitable candidates. This Nail Technician Job Description template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format. Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Alfredia Flowers - GBR
Paulene Finley - AUS
I’m so grateful for the template you sent to me, close to finishing the document
Pauletta Joyce - AUS
Useful for our company