A return to work form is a form given by employers to employees to be filled out after being absent from work. It documents information about the employee absence.
What to write on a return to work form?
Some organizations required employees to fill up a from after being absent from work, some organization don't. If you are looking to prepare a form for employees to fill some see below for some important key considerations to include when preparing an Return to work form:
- Employee full name and department must be listed.
- Total period of absence must be stated including starting and ending date of absence.
- Reason for absence must be stated.
- Questions should be asked to assess if employees followed company procedures when being absent eg. Did the employee properly notify the employer of his/her absence?, Did the employee consult his/her GP?, Did employee contact the company at the commencement of his/her absence? Etc.
- Actions that are to be taken if employees did not follow company procedures when being absent.
We have made it easy for you with a downloadable template. We work for the ease of you in the most professional manner. That is why got a general, yet professional Return to work form written for you, and you can easily adjust the application according to your required criteria.
We hope this Return to work form template helps you out. Simply download this Return to work form from our website in the Microsoft Word format and easily customize & make changes according to your personal information and situation.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Sade Proctor - DEU
Just saying thanks to express gratitude for Bizzlibrary
Our Latest Blog
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.