A cover letter is the first thing a potential employers gets to read about you. It needs to make a good impression if you hope to land the job in question. It doesn't need to be flashy or too long. Your employer only needs a couple of minutes to determine whether they're going to contact you or not.
How do you write an Accounting and Finance Manager cover letter?
When you’re looking for jobs in Accounting and Finance, your cover letter distinguishes you from other applicants. Create a cover letter that makes a positive impression with the do’s and don’ts tips below.
- Consider replacing the Objective Statement because most recruiters and employers don’t read them. Instead add a headline that states the position you want or include a brand statement that briefly tells how you can benefit the employer.
- Avoid using nicknames because they make you look less professional. However, if you are well known by that name, listing it on the cover letter is acceptable.
- Make sure your permanent address is listed. If you’re a college student you can include both your permanent address and college address.
- Keep the cover letter highly focused. In a quick six second glance the reader should know exactly what position you want and the qualifications you offer employers in jobs in Accounting and Finance.
- Many companies screen cover letters using keyword-searchable software. Make sure your cover letter includes keywords that are specific to the job you’re seeking. If you don’t include them, your cover letter may be overlooked.
Finance manager application letter:
Having laid a solid foundation in the areas of Accounting, Finance and Administration, I am interested in furthering my understanding by seeking challenging opportunities in the field of accounting and finance. I would like to express my interest in consideration for an appropriate position at your company and have enclosed my curriculum vitae for your review and consideration.
With more than Number of years years of experiences as a Senior Accountant professional, I am adept in financial modeling, forecasting and variance analysis. Moreover, while on the job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including first rate analytical and problem-solving abilities. I excel at:
- Identifying operational inefficiencies and recommending improvements.
- Preparing weekly, monthly, and quarterly cash flow.
- Auditing financial process on a quarterly basis.
- Creating financial presentations to highlight performance and achievements.
In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have solid educational background and passion to drive finance function. I extremely enthusiastic about business process improvement and would welcome the opportunity to contribute to your ongoing operation.
Like this letter? There are any more cover letters on our website that can be used at your leisure. You can also find letters that you can use for personal reasons. They're all free and easy to download. You only have to add your own information and they're ready to send out.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Tammara Bowers - GBR
This is usefule, thanks