Simple Invoice Template
How do I make a simple invoice? How do you use aninvoice? When looking for Simple invoice template you can always download and use this one.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An invoice is a document that you as a business owner issue to your customers. It asks the customers to pay for the goods or services that the business has supplied to them. Invoices can be issued either before or after the goods or services are supplied.
How to use a Simple invoice?
It's important to clearly display the word ‘invoice’ on the document. Information that you have to legally include on your invoice and you also should include the following:
- a unique identification number;
- the name, address, and contact information of your business;
- the business name and address of the customer you’re invoicing;
- a description of what you’re charging for;
- the date you provided the goods or services (which is also known as the supply date);
- the date of the invoice;
- the amount(s) you’re charging;
- VAT amount if applicable;
- the total amount owed.
Sole trader invoices
If you're a sole trader, the invoice must also include:
- your name and any business name you use;
- an address where any legal documents can be delivered to you if you are using a business name.
After downloading this sample template and filling in the blanks, you can easily customize the style, typography, details, and appearance of your Simple invoice template. If this isn't the right template that you are looking for, then certainly take a look at the other letters that Bizzlibrary.com has to offer. We have many letters ranging from cover letters to business letters and thank you notes.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Arlinda Larsen - DEU
I bookmarked the website and downloaded the document
Very easy to use and simple invoice
Our Latest Blog
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job
- Best Bathroom Cleaning Checklist & its Components
- How to Get a Perfect Nursing Job?
- Tips to seamlessly communicate during the recruitment process