Executive Coordinator Job Description
How do you write a Executive Coordinator job description that stand out? Download this Executive Coordinator job description for your convenience.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective Executive Coordinator job description is vital when attracting the right talents. Use this Executive Coordinator Job Description template for your inspiration when you need to create a job posting that is clear and concise.
What is a good job description for an Executive Coordinator?
The Executive Coordinator (EC) reports directly to the President and Chief Executive Officer acting as the CEO’s primary coordinator and liaison for external relations. The EC assumes responsibility for filtering projects; responds to requests; and collaborates on Communications, Business Development and Public Relations activities and initiatives. The EC manages the CEO calendar and activities to ensure maximum efficiency and value.
This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities.
What does an Executive Coordinator do?
- Manages the CEO’s calendar and activities to ensure high value time utilization of the CEO in relationship to external and internal requirements. Briefs/updates the CEO on upcoming meetings and ongoing obligations.
- Acts as CEO’s liaison to the Board of Directors, attends Board meetings, takes minutes, prepares various materials for CEO’s Board reports; works with the CEO and senior management team to prepare materials for Board reports, and assists in ongoing communications and activities with the Board of Directors.
- Ensures the timely preparation and presentation of materials for key external and internal meetings involving the CEO.
- Reviews the CEO’s email communications and assists in providing timely responses.
- Works with management and staff teams to prepare CEO for external meetings, presentations, and events, and ensures timely follow up of all action items.
- Organizes CEO travel arrangements and prepares expense reports.
- Prepares briefing memos and relevant updates for CEO on outstanding projects, identifies issues, develops contingencies, and suggests remedies.
- Assists with or manages special projects which may include PR, securing speaking engagements, or specific personnel and organizational development initiatives.
- Supports the CEO in dealing with confidential or sensitive personnel or other organizational matters.
- Collaborates with CEO to foster a success-oriented, positive, high integrity organizational culture.
- Assists with orientation for new employees by providing information packets, reviewing company policies, explaining benefit programs, and obtaining signatures for documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required or equivalent work experience. Prefer 1-2 years’ experience as executive assistant to CEO or other C-level position.
- Experience interacting with a Board of Directors strongly preferred.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Maryjo Richards(12/27/2021) - GBR
Not dissapointing, I am glad to find this document.
Bessie Baird(12/27/2021) - DEU
I have always problems starting from scratch,this template is very good to help me start
Cassondra Cherry(12/27/2021) - AUS
I just browsed on the website, find some great documents
Our Latest Blog
- The Power of Document Templates: Enhancing Efficiency and Streamlining Workflows
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Job Description Template
Job Description Template
Freelance Producer Job Description
Freelance Video Editor Job Description
Catering Sales Manager Job Description
Electrical Drafter Job Description
CyberSecurity Job Description
Data Analyst Job Description Sample
Customer Success Manager Job Description
Crisis Communications Coordinator Job Description
Creative Copywriting Job Description
Non Profit Executive Director Job Description
Crane Operator Job Description
Cost Accountant Job Description