APA Cover Page
How do you write an APA cover page? What goes on the title page of an APA paper? Download APA cover page right now from our website.
Review Rating Score
.pptx (0.05 MB)
A cover page is a page that reflects the content of the whole document proceeding to the title page. This page is an absolute necessary need for all kinds of documents no matter it is a blog, article, or some academic content file. Title pages can be of various types. The most common and professional type of title page is in APA type.
What goes on the title page of an APA paper?
Here are written some guidelines for you to follow when you are following APA format for your documents.
- You should type your document in double-space settings on standard page size.
- The page should have side margins of 1-inch.
- A title page consists of the title of the document, along with the name of the author. Furthermore, it carries an affiliation with the institution.
- The title should be written in the upper half of page in the bold. It must be centered as well.
- The title must not contain any abbreviations.
- All text on the title should be double spaced.
- Each page should have a page header at its top. This page header includes the title of your document along with the page number.
- In the page header, the page number should be flushed right while the title should be flushed left. This title should be in capital letters.
- If the title is lengthy, then you may write a running head instead of your lengthy title. A running head is a short version of your title, and it must not exceed 50 characters in length inclusive of punctuations and spacing.
Follow these guidelines, to draft an APA cover page. Here is attached a sample APA cover page for your help and need. You may download it for your personal use. Forward this link to your friends in need as well. Head towards bizzlibrary.com for some valuable content.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Holly Morse(8/29/2021) - AUS
I share a suggestion: Please continue the good work and make more nice templates!
Our Latest Blog
- The Power of Document Templates: Enhancing Efficiency and Streamlining Workflows
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Letter Of Interest
Gift Certificate Template
Profit And Loss Statement Template
Venn Diagram Template
Letter Of Intent
Press Release Template
Job Description Template