Mobile Testing Job Description
How do I write a Mobile Testing Job Description? What is tester roles and responsibilities? Download this Mobile Testing Job Description for your reference
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective Mobile Testing job description is vital when finding suitable job candidates. No need to start from scratch. By making use of this sample job description template you will make it easier for yourself and you will have a head start.
How do I write a Mobile Testing Job Description?
This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. When writing a job description, consider the following:
- Highlight the accurate job title;
- Provide a general company introduction;
- Provide a brief summary or introduction that provides an overview of the job;
- Specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise;
- Have someone proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates.
Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
What is tester roles and responsibilities?
- Testing mobile devices to ensure their configuration, operation, and capabilities work efficiently.
- Working with device manufacturers, product managers, and development teams to test and optimize mobile products.
- Developing automated test scripts and frameworks for improved mobile app performance.
- Working with a variety of databases and coding programs, such as Objective-C, Java, HTML, as well as XML and JSON feeds.
- Updating operating systems, specifically iOS, Android, Blackberry, and WindowsPhone 7.
- Producing clear and concise test reports and releasing notes to co-workers when needed.
- Providing feedback to development teams on technical, troubleshooting, or operational issues.
- Assisting with the configuration of test environments.
- Suggesting new processes and policies to improve mobile development techniques.
- Bachelor's in engineering, computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or a similar degree.
- At least two years' experience in mobile application testing and development.
- Working knowledge of mobile operating systems such as iOS and Android.
- Experience in developing automated test scripts.
- Ability to develop software applications using programming or scripting languages such as Java and HTML.
- Experience in using configuration management or version control tools.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
By using this Mobile Testing job description sample, modifying it to your needs, and then posting it, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from suitable candidates. This Mobile Testing Job Description template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format. Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Odell Trevino - GBR
Erlinda Pierce - AUS