Construction Project Manager Job Description
How do you write a Construction Project Manager job description that stand out? Download this Construction Project Manager job description for your convenience.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective Project Manager (PM) is for managing construction projects. In order to find the right person for the job, a well-written PM job description is vital when attracting the right talents. Use this Construction Project Manager Job Description template for your inspiration when you need to create a job posting that is clear and concise.
How do you write a job description for a Construction Project Manager?
We are looking for a reliable Construction Project Manager to join our team! As a Construction Manager at our company, you will be responsible for overseeing, planning, managing and tracking the progress of our construction projects. This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described.
Construction Project Manager Job Description sample
See below a sample job description, however, it's not an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities:
- Oversee, manage and direct construction projects from begging to end.
- Review and monitor the project in-depth.
- Ensure schedule of all the deliverables.
- Budget planning and cost estimating.
- Track inventory regularly.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Monitor and guide compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Train and give feedback to construction workers and subcontractors.
- Ensure tools, materials and equipment.
- Manage and mitigate risks.
- Always ensure quality construction standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Building Construction, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Architecture.
- 5-7 years of experience in project management within construction.
- Comfortable reading and understanding blueprints and drawings.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and general computer software.
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction, engineering, and architecture principles.
- Ability to budget, schedule, negotiate, and control costs.
- High degree of familiarity with contract and subcontract documents, terms, and conditions.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
If you wish to use the content provided to make a functional job description, than you normally also need to includes relevant job details of the physical requirements, as well as certain movements that workers may encounter while on the job. This Construction Project Manager Job Description template is fully editable and printable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format. Get this downloadable file now and customize it according to your needs.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Noelia Wright - USA
Frederic Jennings - USA
Thank you for the file.
Kenny Meyer - GBR
Thank you for the Doc!!
Azucena Keller - NZL
thanks! happy and grateful.
Dionne Li - DEU
Our Latest Blog
- Job Website List United States (part 1)
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations in Word
- The Guide for Writing an Introduction Letter for a Job
- How Do You Write a Contract Agreement?