Bill of Materials Template
How do you create a bill of materials in Word? What to include in a bill of materials? Download bill of materials template right now for free in word.
.docx (0.02 MB)
A bill of materials is comparable to a receipt when you buy goods from a store, like a sales slip or proof of purchase, it can however also act as a sales agreement since a bill of sale may contain additional info, such as warranty information,
How do you create a bill of materials in Word?
When making a simple bill of sale in Word, it's best to find a suitable document template that you can modify. This will save you time and you might not forget to add anything. When you are selling simple products or high-priced items, a simple or detailed bill of sale may suffice, depending on the item for sale and state requirements.
What to include in a bill of materials?
- The most simple bill of sale should include the following;
- date of the transaction;
- the date that indicates the transfer of ownership;
- description of item(s) sold and its cost;
- buyer details;
- seller details;
- payment details (currency, bank accounts, cash, etc);
- the estimated value of transferred goods;
- the final total includes sales tax;
- location of goods;
- plans for delivery;
- as-is /warranty, which means the buyer accepts the item in its current state, including any defects that might not be immediately apparent.;
- Witness, third-party signature, for example, when it's a notarized bill.
Besides those, it can be important to customize your document, depending on if you are making a bill of sale for car, a bill of sale for boats, or for something else. When trading items, describe the transaction on the bill of sale with details about each of the items being exchanged, and estimated amounts. You might want to add unique characteristics of the item you are selling, such as vehicle identification number (VIN), odometer reading, registration number, date of production, etc.
Especially when the goods you sell or buy are high price items, and you think the bill of sale acts as a contract, it's worth considering hiring a lawyer if the bill of sale contains all necessary critical information.
Do you need a blank Bill of sale for selling goods? Download this printable Bill of sale template now! For your convenience, we already drafted a Bill of sale template for you, so you are ready in a jiffy.
For more? Just search on our website and have instant access to hundreds of free and premium legal agreements, business documents, forms, letters, reports, plans, resumes templates used by professionals in your industry.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Melida Wood - DEU
Very useful document
Our Latest Blog
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job
- Best Bathroom Cleaning Checklist & its Components
- How to Get a Perfect Nursing Job?
- Tips to seamlessly communicate during the recruitment process