Front Desk Agent Job Description
How do I write a Front Desk Agent Job Description? Download this Front Desk Agent Job Description template now for your reference.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective job description is essential when finding new job candidates. No need to start from scratch. By using this sample job description template you will have a head start.
How do I write a Front Desk Agent Job Description?
This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. When writing a job description, consider the following:
- Highlight the accurate job title;
- Provide a general company introduction;
- Provide a brief summary or introduction that provides an overview of the job;
- Specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise;
- Have someone proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates;
Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
- Greeting and thanking guests in a sincere, friendly manner.
- Checking guests in on arrival and out on departure.
- Posting charges to appropriate guest accounts.
- Anticipating and addressing guests' needs, and resolving their problems and complaints.
- Assisting guests with disabilities.
- Operating switchboard and assisting with inquiries.
- Assisting the reservations manager with taking reservations.
- Collaborating and communicating with other internal departments to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Complying with company procedures and safety policies.
- Performing duties on a daily checklist.
- High school diploma or suitable equivalent.
- 1+ years front desk agent experience preferred.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player.
- Physically agile, and able to stand for extended periods.
- Available to work shifts, over weekends, and on public holidays
By using this Front Desk Agent job description sample, modifying it to your needs, and then posting it, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from suitable candidates. This Front Desk Agent Job Description template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format. Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Felica Nichols - GBR
Thank you for all your hard work on this