Employee Reference Check Form
What are the steps involved in checking employee references? Check out our employee reference check form template guide and create your next form today!
.docx (0.02 MB)
What are the steps involved in checking employee references?The following steps are useful when you want do do a thorough reference check:
- It is important to verify the name of the candidate.
- The candidate's relationship with them should be confirmed.
- Find out why a candidate is a suitable match for your organization.
- Candidates should be rated based on their references.
- Learn about the strengths and weaknesses of the candidate.
- Get a sense of the candidate's behavior by asking about it.
- Ensure that the process is taken seriously.
- Conduct two verbal checks.
Checking references should not include inquiries regarding any prohibited grounds of discrimination identified in the applicable human rights statute. Don't ask a candidate the question in the course of checking a reference if you wouldn't ask it in the course of your own job application and interview process.Make some changes to this free sample employee reference check form template available in Microsoft Word format by downloading it from our website. You can find useful content on our website by heading to our website and giving us a thumbs up if you like this letter.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Moriah Bentley - GBR
Sublime file!! Grateful for the help
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.