Confirming a meeting quickly after you receive the request is always the best way to deal with it. This way people know they can count on you, without doing an extra check. In some cultures, it's still common to check the day of the meeting, if you will be attending. Whether you're doing it for yourself or on behalf of someone else doesn't really matter. It might be a part of your job to contact people and to let them know that their meeting has been scheduled. Through the letter or email, you can also give the date and place of the meeting and request an answer from their side. Alternatively, a good way to confirm a meeting is by writing a letter. It has a very professional touch and you can also make sure that the details are right. It's also a good way to let them know that you would rather meet on another day or at a different time. Make sure to also explain why you would rather meet on another day/time.
How to reply email for meeting confirmation?
Consider the following when responding to a request for setting up a business meeting:
- Acknowledge the recipient that you will be there;
- Keep your acceptance letter to an invitation brief;
- Keep an enthusiastic tone, mention you look forward to the meeting;
- Repeat the important details of the meeting, such as time, date, and place;
- Thank the reader for inviting you.
The way you present yourself is important and always deserves your utmost attention. Communicating in a professional manner will get you respect and will bring you further in life and business. We support you by providing this Letter for the meeting acceptance template and you will see that you will save time and increase your effectiveness. This comes with the benefit that you will be inspired and motivated and to succeed and it helps you to send an acknowledgment of the meeting.
- I have received the meeting request that you sent on a date.
- I’m interested to meet with you and learn more about your offerings;
- however, I prefer it if we meet on a new date instead of the old date since I’m already engaged on that day.
- Please confirm if that is that is convenient for you.
- Looking forward to meeting you.
Besides, working with a ready-made template like this will give you more time to focus on the specialized topics that really matter! Download this professional Letter for the meeting acceptance template now! We provide a perfectly drafted Letter for meeting acceptance that fits your needs!
How to confirm a meeting by email? Download our docx confirmation letter and complete your response in a jiffy.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Adrianna Lamb - DEU
Thanks for providing this sample document
Trudi Roberson - AUS
Many many thanks.
Our Latest Blog
- Job Website List United States (part 1)
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations in Word
- The Guide for Writing an Introduction Letter for a Job
- How Do You Write a Contract Agreement?