Intent for Employment Letter
How do you write a letter of intent employment? When looking for a letter of intent employment you can always download and use this one.
.docx (0.02 MB)
A letter of intent is often part of an employer's statement. In this statement, your employer indicates that it intends to extend your temporary contract and to hire you on a permanent basis. This statement is often requested from people with a temporary contract if they want to rent a house or even take out a mortgage.
How do you write a Letter of intent for employment?
The letter of intent (LOI) must be completed by one and the same person working for the same company. The form must be completed with the same color ink. There must be no errors in the form, otherwise, a new statement must be completed.
Always check the following items carefully:
- The start and end dates of your employment contract in the letter of intent must be the same as the start and end dates in your actual employment contract;
- Has the company stamp been added;
- Is the name of the signatory filled in;
- Has the Chamber of Commerce number of the company been entered;
- The lender checks the letter of intent thoroughly. If this has not been completed correctly and completely, you will have to fill in a new statement and that will of course take extra time.
- Not useful if you are in a hurry to take out your mortgage before the resolute conditions expire at the newly purchased home.
Sample of Intent of employment letter:
Based on your qualifications and performance in the Interview in our Office on Date we are glad to offer you employment in the position of Manager Marketing in the pay scale of Currency Amount plus allowances as applicable in our Company.
You will be required to join duty by Date.
You will be on probation for 6 months from the date of joining duty, during which time your services may be terminated with 1 month’s notice or pay in lieu thereof.
If you agree to join duty as per the above terms and conditions, please signify your acceptance to the undersigned within 7 days of receipt of this letter to enable us to issue a formal Letter of Appointment to you.
Welcome to the team, on behalf of Company.
After downloading this sample intent of employment letter and filling in the blanks, you can easily customize the style, typography, details, and appearance of your letter. If this isn't the right template you are looking for, then certainly take a look at the other letters that Bizzlibrary.com offers. We have many letters ranging from cover letters to business letters and thank you notes.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Darcel Dodson - GBR
Please continue the good work, we all benefit from document templates you provide.
Shawna Aguilar - NZL
Our Latest Blog
- Tips on Writing an Effective Cover Letter
- How to Keep your Business Competent during Difficult Times
- The Best Job Sites in the USA
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job