Why do you need a Japanese Translator?
What do you need to be a Japanese translator? How do I write a Japanese Translator Job Description? Download this Japanese Translator Job Description now.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective job description is vital when finding suitable job candidates. No need to start from scratch. By making use of this sample job description template you will make it easier for yourself and you will have a head start.
What do you need to be a Japanese translator?
This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. When writing a job description, consider the following:
- Highlight the accurate job title;
- Provide a general company introduction;
- Provide a brief summary or introduction that provides an overview of the job;
- Specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise;
- Have someone proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates.
Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
- Responsible for all interpretation task i.e. read through the original documents and modify in the objective language, ensuring that the importance of the source content is retained.
- Translating all text from English to Japanese and vice versa.
- Excellent creative writing skills to entertain media related clients e.g. writing promotional articles and advertisements.
- Attend gatherings and go about as legitimate translator to intervene conversation from one language to another. Also be able to relay ideas and thoughts between dialects.
- Convert composed materials from one language into another, for example, books, distributions, or site pages.
- Proficient with proof reading, editing and copywriting.
- Our organization is looking for someone with good verbal and written communication skills who can connect with Japanese clients and discuss with them related like content, news, promotions, guides, events, etc.
- Degree in Linguistics/Languages, Communications, Multi-media, or Arts & Social Sciences.
- Distinction in GCE ‘O’ level English and Japanese (or higher qualifications) – in order to interpret Japanese / English documents.
- Proven work understanding as a Translator, Interpreter or comparative job.
- Aside from Japanese and English, fluent in one or more other languages is a plus.
- Experience in Legal, IT, Financial & Marketing industries for translation work is a plus.
By using this Japanese Translator job description sample, modifying it to your needs, and then posting it, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from suitable candidates. This Japanese Translator Job Description template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format. Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Guadalupe Dodson(12/11/2021) - DEU
Our Latest Blog
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Freelance Producer Job Description
Freelance Video Editor Job Description
Catering Sales Manager Job Description
Electrical Drafter Job Description
CyberSecurity Job Description
Data Analyst Job Description Sample
Customer Success Manager Job Description
Crisis Communications Coordinator Job Description
Creative Copywriting Job Description
Non Profit Executive Director Job Description
Crane Operator Job Description
Cost Accountant Job Description
Economic Analyst Job Description
Talent Management Job Description
Construction Project Manager Job Description
Compensation Specialist Job Description