A title page is a page that reflects the content of the whole document proceeding the title page. This page is an absolute necessary need for all kinds of documents no matter it is a blog, article, or some academic content file. Title pages can be of various types. The most common and professional type of title page is in APA type.
How do you write a cover page for a report?
Here are written some guidelines for you to follow when you are following writing a cover page for a report.
- You should type your document in double-space settings on standard page size.
- The page should have side margins of 1-inch.
- A title page consists of the title of the document, along with the name of the author. Furthermore, it carries an affiliation with the institution.
- The title should be written in the upper half of page in the bold. It must be centered as well.
- The title must not contain any abbreviations.
- All text on the title should be double spaced.
- Each page should have a page header at its top. This page header includes the title of your document along with the page number.
- In the page header, the page number should be flushed right while the title should be flushed left. This title should be in capital letters.
- If the title is lengthy, then you may write a running head instead of your lengthy title. A running head is a short version of your title, and it must not exceed 50 characters in length inclusive of punctuations and spacing.
Check out this Report cover page template Microsoft Word free download now ! Follow these guidelines, to draft the cover page. Here is attached a sample report cover page template for your help and need. You may download it for your personal use. Forward this link to your friends in need as well. Head towards bizzlibrary.com for some valuable content.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Alec Walsh - AUS
Happy inspiring template
Our Latest Blog
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
You May Also Like
Contractor Waiver Release Form template
HR Consultant Job Application Letter
Labor Release document
Merry Christmas Bonus Letter
Financial Consultant sample cover letter
Financial Applications Specialist cover letter
Financial Claims Manager cover letter
Financial Compliance Analyst sample cover letter