Web Developer Fresher Job Description
How do you write a job description for a Web Developer Fresher? What are the basic duties of a Web Developer? Download this sample job description template now and post your open vacancy in minutes.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective job description is essential when recruiting new staff, and it helps doing a preselection of the right job candidates. This will save you effort and time. By using this sample job description template, you do not need to start from scratch. This will give you a head start.
How do you write a job description for a Web Developer Fresher?
- Job title: highlight the accurate job title;
- Brief description: provide a brief summary or introduction that provides an overview of the job;
- Responsibilities: specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- Company mission or company introduction;
- Requirements: demands that are important to do the job successfully;
- Qualifications; List essential qualifications;
- Compensation; Total funds and benefits that are provided to the employee in exchange for the work.
- Be clear and concise;
- Have someone proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates;
- Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
What are the basic duties of a Web Developer?
- Assisting the web development team with all aspects of website and application design.
- Assisting with the testing and maintenance of backend and front-end applications.
- Brainstorming new tech applications such as digital storage and mobile technology.
- Collaborating with developers to implement new web features.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technology and programming trends.
- Converting video, audio, written, and graphic components into compatible formats for the web.
- Using user feedback to identify and correct problems with a client's website.
- A bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or a similar field.
- At least 2 years' working experience as a junior web developer.
- Experience working with coding languages such as HTML, Python JQuery, JSON, and Ajax.
- Solid understanding of web design and development principles.
- Good planning, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- A portfolio of web design and projects you've worked on.
- Critical-thinking skills.
- Flexibility in the workplace.
- In-depth knowledge of software prototyping and UX design tools.
- Goal-orientated and deadline-driven.
By using this Web Developer Fresher job description sample, modifying it to your needs, and then posting it, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from suitable candidates.
Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs. Just download this ready-made Web Developer Fresher job description template in Google Docs, MS Word or Apple Pages format and you are ready to go!
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Cherise Phillips - AUS
I think this document is useful.