GDPR Mandatory Documents For Compliance
Download our free templates regarding documents required for GDPR. Our templates are generic and are not based on any actual business.
.xlsx (0.03 MB)
Bizzlibrary has created a summarized overview in Excel of all GDPR documents to help you manage all mandatory documents in one place. Be aware that the names of the documents are not prescribed by the GDPR, so you may use some other titles.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Joi Mills - GBR
Conclusion is this is veru useful.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the legal requirements for GDPR?
- Lawful and transparent processing
- Limitations regarding the purpose, data, and storage
- Data subject rights
- User Consent
- Response to Personal data breaches
- Privacy by Design and Process
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
- Data Transfers
- Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Awareness by Training
Our Latest Blog
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job
- Best Bathroom Cleaning Checklist & its Components
- How to Get a Perfect Nursing Job?
- Tips to seamlessly communicate during the recruitment process