Admissions Assistant Job Description
What do Admission Assistants do? What do people who work in admissions do? Download Admissions Assistant Job Description right now!
.docx (0.02 MB)
Assistants are co-workers specified in all industries and departments. One of their common duties despite their industry niche is that they are the first point of contact to deal with any visitor or receive any incoming phone calls and then direct them to the actual recipients. There are certain job positions for assistants, like assistant admissions, assistant producer, etc., they all are responsible to assist their relevant supervisors. Here you will find a sample job description for assistants, and a detailed list of their duties.
What do Admission Assistants do?
An admission assistant should be responsible for the below-mentioned job tasks and duties:
- Organizing the work desks in case of any meetings
- Keep records, and take notes during a meeting
- Responsible to manage the email of the senior manager, and responding accordingly
- Communicates with exterior departments on the behalf of the manager
- Answerable to manager for the day-to-day tasks and assessments
- Organize the visits and travel plans
- Manage and control the meetings and multi-media
- Administers and assists the senior in all tasks to ensure the work efficiency
- Welcomes any incoming guests, receives phone calls on the behalf of the manager, and direct them to the manager whenever required
These are some of the duties and responsibilities of an admissions assistant. If you are looking for a professional job description, you may download a word file containing a sample assistant job description as well.
Admissions Assistant Job Description
Below is written a copied snippet from the word file of the admissions assistant job description:
The Admissions Assistant is a part of the College’s Admission and Recruitment team. The role involves supporting the College’s admissions functions by following working practices and procedures to ensure that the College complies with its responsibilities in legal compliance with excellent customer service. The role includes providing pre-arrival financial information (offer letters); an administrative function in processing student applications and helping to develop the working of the admissions team in liaison with the Admissions and Compliance Manager. The post holder is expected to contribute to an outstanding learning environment with an aspirational culture throughout the college.
- Greet visitors, answer phones, respond to inquiries, and resolve issues based on established college policies, making appropriate referrals as needed.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative tasks including data entry and the drafting, editing, and revision of meeting minutes, reports, and the Office of Admissions procedural manual.
- Organize and facilitate meetings and special events; schedule and coordinate dates and times, venues, attendance, agendas, and facility arrangements.
- Perform various duties related to supporting AVP and Coordinators’ individual schedules and coordinate travel arrangements when appropriate.
- Manage payroll functions including the submission and audit of timesheet entries and leave slips for staff, faculty, and work-study employees in the Office of Admissions and International Student Services.
- Perform basic, routine bookkeeping functions relative to program/department budget including tracking purchases and expenditures, and may assist in the budget development process.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Kaleigh Kirk - NZL
So glad to find this document
Corey Vega - NZL
Suellen Hernandez - DEU
Inspiring letter to use.
Our Latest Blog
- How to Write Loan Contracts?
- Tips on Writing an Effective Cover Letter
- How to Keep your Business Competent during Difficult Times
- The Best Job Sites in the USA