Puppy Growth Chart
How do you use a Puppy growth chart? What are the stages of puppy growth? When looking for a Puppy growth chart you can always download and use this one.
.docx (0.23 MB)
A growth chart is an ideal thing to use when you've just become the owner of a puppy. A growth chart assessment will help determine if a
puppy is following the expected pattern. It may also aid early identification of any potential nutritional or health problems,
facilitating intervention before a puppy’s health is compromised.
What are the stages of puppy growth?
Before using a growth chart, you need to first know these things about your puppy:
- What your puppy’s breed or mix is
- How big the puppy parent dogs were
- Is your puppy a male or female, because males typically grow larger than females
The answers to these questions will play an important role in determining how big your puppy will grow to be, as your puppy’s size will depend a great deal on his genetics. There's no way to predict your puppy's exact size when they're full-grown, but certain factors can help you predict your dog's height and weight:
- Breed size: The American Kennel Club breaks down breed sizes into five categories: toy, small, medium, large, and giant.
- Gender: As with many other animals, males are typically larger than females.
- Genetics: The size of the puppy's parents and other hereditary factors can affect your puppy's adult size.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Verdell Mullins - AUS
Very good file, I will check your website more often