Construction Site Manager Job Description
How do you write a Construction Site Manager job description? When looking for a Construction Site Manager job description you can download and use this one.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.02 MB)
A job description is often a candidate's first introduction to a company. Therefore, it's important to do everything you can to ensure a good first impression. A job description should introduce candidate to the most important aspects of a job and its requirements, so the applications you receive match your expectations.
How do you write a Construction Site Manager Job Description?
When writing a job description you need to be as detail as possible. All important information should be stated. The reader should know exactly what you're looking for and whether they're the right person for the job. This saves both you and the person applying valuable time. This Construction Site Manager sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. When writing a job description, consider the following:
- Highlight the accurate job title;
- Provide a general company introduction;
- Provide a brief summary or introduction that provides an overview of the job;
- Specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise;
- Have someone proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates.
Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (or a package), ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs.
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public.
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers.
- Selecting tools and materials.
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up.
- Assessing and minimizing risk.
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork.
- Helping to negotiating contracts and securing permits and licenses.
- As construction managers work on site wherever that site is, be prepared to relocate or face a longer commute as and when required.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Decision-making ability.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Team working skills.
- Good knowledge of building methods and regulations.
By using this Construction Site Manager sample Job description sample, modifying it to your needs, and then posting it, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from suitable candidates. This Construction Site Manager sample Job Description template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format. Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
No reviews yet
Our Latest Blog
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Freelance Producer Job Description
Freelance Video Editor Job Description
Catering Sales Manager Job Description
Electrical Drafter Job Description
CyberSecurity Job Description
Data Analyst Job Description Sample
Customer Success Manager Job Description
Crisis Communications Coordinator Job Description
Creative Copywriting Job Description
Non Profit Executive Director Job Description
Crane Operator Job Description
Cost Accountant Job Description
Economic Analyst Job Description
Talent Management Job Description
Construction Project Manager Job Description
Compensation Specialist Job Description