Clerical Assistant Job Description
What are some clerical duties? Find out those duties and download Clerical Job Description right now!
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.02 MB)
A clerk is an office person who maintains the record of an organization and saves it in the database for use in the future. He is a certified person and needs to get an educational diploma from a certified institute. He gains skills in managing data in both soft and hard forms. He has expertise in managing different data managing software. They perform different types of roles other than maintaining the data i.e., office support role and administrative role.
What are some clerical duties?
Below are mentioned some of the duties of the clerk:
- Manage and maintain the record of an organization.
- Enter the record either in hard form (in registers) or in soft form (in the computer) using different types of data management software, tools, and apps.
- Prepare the files of all the employees and workers of an organization.
- Receive phone calls from different customers and clients for their queries and questions.
- Plan and schedule meetings and appointments of clients and customers with directors and managers of the company.
- Check emails and send replies to the emails.
- Troubleshooting and recovery of the data in case of any mishap with data.
- Preparation of the salary slips of the employees of an organization.
- Receive and send a fax to associated partners and agencies for collaboration.
Clerical Assistant Job Description:
If you are a hiring agency, and looking for immediate hire, but don’t have the time to draft the job description, we got your back. Here is written a sample job description that you may use in your job post.
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our team as a clerical assistant. The responsibilities of the clerical assistant include answering and directing calls, sorting the daily mail, maintaining filing systems, and typing up forms and other copies.
To be a successful clerical assistant, you should have excellent organizational and administrative skills. Ultimately, a top-notch clerical assistant should have good communication skills, strong telephone etiquette, and great computer skills.
- Answering and directing calls, taking messages, and making phone calls on behalf of the company.
- Sorting and distributing the daily mail, sending out bills, and arranging pickups for packages.
- Using office equipment to check emails, send faxes, make copies, and update computer databases.
- Typing forms, correspondence, memos, and other materials.
- Sorting, filing, and maintaining filing systems for efficient recordkeeping and easy retrieval.
- Maintaining inventory of office supplies.
- Completing assignments and projects according to instructions from supervisors.
- Overseeing and helping out new hires, office temps, or part-time students.
Download the ready-made Clerical Assistant Job Description in MS Word file. Don’t forget to share with your colleagues in need. Head towards bizzlibrary.com for more useful documents.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Lavonna Schwartz(11/29/2021) - AUS
I just wanted to write to say thanks a bunch for the template provided
Trina Harrell(11/29/2021) - AUS
Anastasia Perry(11/29/2021) - USA
Our Latest Blog
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Freelance Producer Job Description
Freelance Video Editor Job Description
Catering Sales Manager Job Description
Electrical Drafter Job Description
CyberSecurity Job Description
Data Analyst Job Description Sample
Customer Success Manager Job Description
Crisis Communications Coordinator Job Description
Creative Copywriting Job Description
Non Profit Executive Director Job Description
Crane Operator Job Description
Cost Accountant Job Description
Economic Analyst Job Description
Talent Management Job Description
Construction Project Manager Job Description
Compensation Specialist Job Description