Certified Forensic Accountant Job Description
How do I write a Certified Forensic Accountant Job Description? Download this Accountanting Job Description template now for your reference.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective job description is essential when finding new job candidates. No need to start from scratch. By using this sample job description template you will have a head start.
How do I write a Certified Forensic Accountant Job Description?
This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. When writing a job description, consider the following:
- Highlight the accurate job title;
- Provide a general company introduction;
- Provide a brief summary or introduction that provides an overview of the job;
- Specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise;
- Have someone proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates;
Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
- Investigating the financial data of a company suspected of fraudulent activity.
- Compiling and analyzing evidence of illegal activity.
- Interpreting and evaluating financial information.
- Conducting interviews with personnel to uncover and gather evidence.
- Developing a criminal hypothesis from the information.
- Presenting the investigative findings to the appropriate personnel.
- Recommending actionable steps to remedy and prevent future occurrences of fraud.
- Preparing documentation and evidence for presentation in court.
- Presenting evidence of financial irregularities to court members in a clear and professional manner.
- Explaining the findings of the research in understandable terms, and disclosing investigative methods and procedures.
- A Bachelor’s degree (BBA/BSC) in finance, business, or accounting.
- A Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), and/or Chartered Accountant (CA) qualification is preferred.
- A pass in the Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) exam may be advantageous.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in an accounting or auditing role.
- Excellent knowledge of the procedures prescribed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Strong understanding of anti-money laundering regulations.
- Ability to work independently without the need for supervision.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Articulate report-writing skills.
By using this Certified Forensic Accountant job description sample, modifying it to your needs, and then posting it, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from suitable candidates. This Forensic Accountanting Job Description template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format. Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Jorge Dean - NZL
No bad words, very happy!
Our Latest Blog
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
You May Also Like
CyberSecurity Job Description
Data Analyst Job Description Sample
Customer Success Manager Job Description
Crisis Communications Coordinator Job Description
Creative Copywriting Job Description
Non Profit Executive Director Job Description
Crane Operator Job Description
Cost Accountant Job Description