Virtual Bookkeeper Job Description
How do you write a virtual bookkeeper job description that stand out? Download this virtual bookkeeper job description for your convenience.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective job description is vital when attracting the right talents. Use this Virtual Bookkeeper Job Description template for your inspiration when you need to create a job posting that is clear and concise.
How do you write a job description for a Virtual Bookkeeper?
Being consistent, accurate, and minimizing errors are key characteristics that employers are seeking for this position. It is indispensable to have a knowledge of accounting and to understand how to use accounting software systems. In larger businesses, a bookkeeper is responsible for overseeing and reconciling hundreds of financial transactions. This is typically done with the assistance of various software systems, and for this reason, technology literacy is incredibly valuable for the profession.
This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities.
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions.
- Update and maintain the general ledger.
- Reconciliation of entries into the accounting system.
- Recording of debits and credits.
- Maintain the trial balance, by a reconciliation of general ledgers.
- Account reconciliation to assert the accuracy of transactions.
- Use knowledge of local laws to comply with reporting requirements.
- Monitor any variances from the projected budget.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Understanding accounting best practices.
- Knowledge of IFRS, U.S GAAP, or another accounting framework.
- Data entry skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Produce work with a high level of accuracy.
- Professionalism and organization skills.
- Associates degree or at least one year of experience.
- Knowledge of XERO, Quickbooks, Zoho, Fresh Books, or other applications.
If you wish to use the content provided to make a functional job description, than you normally also need to includes relevant job details of the physical requirements, as well as certain movements that workers may encounter while on the job.
This Virtual Bookkeeper Job Description template is fully editable and printable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format. Get this downloadable file now and customize it according to your needs.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Francisco Serrano - GBR
I normally don t leave reviews, today I'm happy to find this file!