Application for job promotion for passing higher degree
How do you write a job promotion letter via email to request for a higher title? Download this promotion on job letter now!
.docx (0.02 MB)
A lot of people choose to keep studying while they've already started working. It's always great to see people enjoying their studies so much. And better yet, it can help them at their workplace as well. If you get a higher degree than the one you already have, it could give you the opportunity to apply for a higher position in your company. You can hold a better position and you can earn more money.
How do you write a job promotion letter via email to request for a higher title?When you apply for a promotion, because you passed a higher degree, for example, an MBA or Master title, it's important to write a professional letter to your boss to open the discussion with him and/or the HR department about raising your salary as well. This Email Application template will help you to write a strong letter that will grab your boss’s attention. By using this example letter instead of starting from scratch, you will see that you not only save time and effort, but you will be more confident in the final results that you drafted.
Although emails, in general, tend to be shorter than formal cover letters sent in hardcopy, do not forget to introduce yourself properly and provide an overview of why you believe you are (the most) qualified candidate, but do not go into too much detail. Email cover letters can be beneficial for applications that request a resume to be submitted via email but are not explicitly required.
Announcing a Job promotion via Email or Letter?
Formal salary letters will be longer than those that are the body of an email where you attach your resume. For email, you will still introduce yourself and provide an overview of why you believe you are a qualified candidate. However, you will not include as much detail as in a full-page cover letter.
Regarding the structure of a model letter:
- The first paragraph is an introduction of yourself and how you learned of the opening, as well as your interest in the position/organization. This requires you to relate yourself to the organization or to the position to demonstrate your interest.
- The middle paragraph(s) is a profile of how your skills and experience match the qualifications sought. To construct this profile, consider the following points:
- Read the job description carefully to get a clear idea of what the company is looking for. This goes beyond just the “qualifications” section of a job description. Make sure to discuss your ability to do the job.
- Review the company website and other materials to learn what type of person the company might value. Match your experience and education (academics, volunteer experience, etc);
- Describe why you believe those experiences make you a qualified candidate for the open job position.
- The last paragraph wraps up the cover letter. You should reiterate your interest in the position and desire to hear from them regarding the opportunity. You also want to thank the reader for their time in considering your application and provide information on how you can be reached. If you would like and can, you can state that you will follow-up with them directly. Be positive and confident (without being arrogant). This job promotion request template is drafted by HR professionals, intelligently structured, and easy to read through.
Download this Application for job promotion for passing a higher degree template now!
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Minna Benton - GBR
Will use the website more ofte, it's very useful
Md Santo mollick
Very nice promotion application letter!
Antoinette Cabrera - AUS
I shared this file with friends
Ezequiel Romero - AUS
The tips and suggestions are insightful
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
- How To Write An Employee Termination Letter?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.