LAMP Software Job Description
How do I write a LAMP Software Job Description? Download this Linux Apache MySQL PHP (LAMP) web development platform software Job Description template.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective software development job description is vital when finding suitable job candidates. No need to start from scratch. By making use of this sample LAMP job description template you will make it easier for yourself and you will have a head start.
How do I write a Lamp Software Job Description?
A LAMP developer is responsible for developing and designing on the Linux Apache MySQL PHP (LAMP) web development platform. This sample LAMP Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. When writing a job description, consider the following:
- Highlight the accurate job title;
- Provide a general company introduction;
- Provide a brief summary or introduction that provides an overview of the job;
- Specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise;
- Have someone proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates.
Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
What is a lamp developer job description?
- Learning Management System (Moodle) Development and Administration.
- Develop Integrations between LMS and other systems.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience with LAMP stack: Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP.
- 3+ years of experience database administration with MySQL.
- 3+ years of experience with web APIs; SOAP, REST or XML.
- Salesforce.com development or administration experience a plus.
- Moodle administration experience a plus.
By using this Lamp Software job description sample, modifying it to your needs, and then posting it, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from suitable candidates. This Lamp Software Job Description template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format. Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Mirella Alexander - NZL
Our Latest Blog
- How to Write Loan Contracts?
- Tips on Writing an Effective Cover Letter
- How to Keep your Business Competent during Difficult Times
- The Best Job Sites in the USA