Contributing Writer Job Description
How do you write a Contributing Writer job description that stand out? Download this Contributing Writer job description for your convenience.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective writing job description is vital when attracting the right talents. Use this Contributing Writer Job Description template for your inspiration when you need to create a job posting that is clear and concise.
How do you write a job description for a Contributing Writer?
We are searching for an experienced freelance writer to generate texts for our company. The freelance writer's responsibilities include overseeing all aspects of this production process, from inception to submission. You should also liaise with the client to delineate assignment-related expectations, as needed. To ensure success as a freelance writer, you should be accustomed to working with various word processors. Ultimately, outstanding freelance writer will tailor their writing style to accommodate the needs of different audiences.
This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities.
What does a Contributing Writer do?
- Formulating texts in accordance with prescribed editorial and formatting guidelines.
- Communicating with the client to explicate assignment-related expectations, as required.
- Informing the client of assignment-related difficulties as they are detected.
- Ensuring that texts are properly researched.
- Maintaining originality in your work.
- Proofreading your assignments to detect and correct errors.
- Submitting completed works via the requisite channels.
- Monitoring and logging hours spent on each assignment.
- Submitting your own tax returns in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree in creative writing, journalism, communication studies, or an adjacent field.
- Prior writing experience, preferably as a freelancer.
- Portfolio of completed works.
- Own personal or laptop computer.
- Familiarity with mainstream word processing software.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Capacity to work with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated, disciplined approach to work.
If you wish to use the content provided to make a functional job description, than you normally also need to includes relevant job details of the physical requirements, as well as certain movements that workers may encounter while on the job.This Contributing Writer Job Description template is fully editable and printable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format. Get this downloadable file now and customize it according to your needs.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Allene Silva - USA
Bizzlibrary is on top of my awareness.
Samantha Brewer - AUS
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
- How To Write An Employee Termination Letter?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.