What is the best condolence message? Have a look at these Condolences quotes and Sympathy quotes when you want to write a personal message to the survivors
.docx (0.03 MB)
In the hard times, when someone is loved one departs from this world, words are not enough to console someone. But still, there is a need to communicate with them and provide condolence. In this advanced world, there are so many methods for communications regarding condolences. There is an absolute need to find the time and write sympathetic condolence to calm someone from the stress and disaster they have been going through. Writing a letter is a good option in such cases. So, to write such a letter, you must take some points in your consideration.
What is the best condolence message?
- “Life every man holds dear, but the dear man holds honor far more precious dear than life.” Shakespeare
- The way you could light up everyone’s soul was so beautiful. Today, we have nothing but your memories with us. We are going to cherish them for the rest of our lives. Sleep well.
- You were the best heart I knew and now that you are gone, my days will never be the same. Rest in peace.
- I am extremely lucky that you are my brother. I will miss those fights more than I miss you. Rest in peace, my darling brother.
- A brother only hopes to see his sister smiling. I am that unfortunate brother who laid you down to rest. Continue to smile down at us from your abode in heaven. Rest in peace, sweet sister.
- I do not know how I will manage everything now. We need you so badly. This is the greatest loss for us, but all I want is for you to be happy wherever you are.
- My deepest condolences to your family. I hope that your father’s soul rests in peace.
- Losing your father is the greatest loss for your family. Please let me know if you need anything. My deepest condolences to you.
- This news was nothing less than a shocker for me. I cannot believe that you are gone and we are never going to meet anymore. Rest in peace.
- There is a reason I called you my best friend. You were the best and no one can ever fill up this vacuum. Sleep in peace, my dear friend.
- We had promised that we would be there for each other for our lives. You fulfilled your promise but I am left all alone now. Rest in peace, my sweet love.
- All that I can say is that I will miss you the most. Rest in peace.
- I pray to God that I have the strength to deal with this loss. I cannot imagine a day without you but unfortunately, there is nothing that I can do. Sleep well.
- I am the luckiest that I got to know your sweet soul. I know that even though you are not with me physically, you will always guide me. Rest in peace.
- God calls those first whom he loves the most. We will miss you, but at last, you are going to smile. Sleep peacefully.
- Life is going to be difficult without you but I know you are right here in my heart. Rest in peace, papa.
- I still need you and I am not ready to face this angry and cruel world all alone. However, I hope that you keep guiding me, always. Rest in peace, dad.
- What will Papa and I do without you, Mom? I cannot imagine how we will manage everything. Please be with us always. We love you so much.
- With you gone, I have lost my best place to relax and stay happy. I will miss how you cooked for me every time I visited you. I will miss you, grandma. Stay happy wherever you are.
- I know that I have to accept that you are not around anymore and make myself stand up. I will just miss you. Rest in peace.
- The heavens called you over because you are such a lovely person. We will miss you.
- A vacuum has been created and there is nothing that can fill it. Your untimely demise has broken us into pieces. Rest in peace.
- Life will be hard without you around. Rest in peace, friend.
- I am so glad that we met each other at a time when nothing was going right for either of us. You are no longer with me, but I will keep cherishing the memories that we had.
- This is a huge loss for your family. I hope that you reach out to me without hesitating. Accept my heartfelt condolences.
- You were such a beautiful soul. Rest in peace, my precious.
- You were my soul sister. I will miss making all those crazy memories with you. Rest in peace.
- I know that you are here with me even when you are gone. Rest in peace.
- “Gone from our sight, but never from our hearts.”
- “Our thoughts and prayers are with you.”
- “I wish you healing and peace.”
- “I hope you feel surrounded by much love.”
- “We are so sorry for your loss.”
- “We are thinking of you during these difficult times.”
- “May my condolences bring you comfort and may my prayers ease the pain of this loss.”
- “We pray the love for the lost is forever carried in your memory.”
- “Words can’t express how saddened we are to hear of your loss.”
- “May the memory of [insert name] bring you comfort and peace.”
- “Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength.”
- “My heart is with you in your time of sorrow.”
- “God is our refuge and our strength.” Psalm 46:1
- “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5
- “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.” Matthew 5:4
- “For it is you who light my lamp; the LORD my God lightens my darkness.” Psalms 18:28
- “Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28
- “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” Psalm 46:1
- “And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philemon 4:7
- “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help
- you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10
- “If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them.” James O’Barr
- “Those we love and lose are always connected by heartstrings into infinity.” Terri Guillemets
- “It is not length of life, but depth of life.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Every man dies. Not every man really lives.” William Wallace
- “Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them.” George Eliot
- “It takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, and a day to love them,
- but it takes an entire lifetime to forget them.” Anonymous
- “The Remembrance of the good done those we have loved is the only consolation when we have lost them.” – Demoustier
- “Those we love and lose are always connected by heartstrings into infinity.” – Terri Guillemets
- “You can’t truly heal from a loss until you allow yourself to really FEEL the loss.” – Mandy Hale
- “And then I heard the angel say, ‘She’s with you every day.’” – Author Unknown
- “The sun, the moon, the wind, the stars, will forever be around, reminding you of the love you
- shared, and the peace she’s finally found.” – Author Unknown
- “Once upon a memory someone wiped away a tear, held me close and loved me, Thank you, dear.” – Author Unknown
- “Say not in grief ‘he is no more’ but in thankfulness that he was.” – Hebrew Proverb
- “As long as I can I will look at this world for both of us, as long as I can, I will laugh with the birds,
- I will sing with the flowers, I will pray to the stars, for both of us.” – Author Unknown
- “The object is not to forget, but to remember to go on.” – Author Unknown
- “Those we have held in our arms for a short while we hold in our hearts forever.” – Unknown
- “Our joys will be greater, our love will be deeper, our life will be fuller because we shared your moment.” – Author Unknown
- “Do not think of me as gone. I am with you still in each new dawn.” – Native American Poem
Have a look at these Condolences quotes and Sympathy quotes, download the above sympathy quotes, and more, in the download file. This is very useful when you want to write a personal message to the survivors. We wish you strength during these difficult times.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Shona Rosales - NZL
I am grateful for this file, it's perfect, thank you.
Grateful for this file with sympathy quotes.
Every time when someone I loved dies, it's hard for me to communicate with others. I feel grief. These condolences quotes are inspiring and helpful during these difficult times. Thanks for providing them!
Is your organisation GDPR proof? Demonstrate your efforts in order to become compliant with the GDPR with this set of mandatory compliance document templates.
Learn More About GDPR Documents