Being unhappy with a service that should be provided to you is never a great experience. Especially when you expect the very best and get badly treated by an employee. That needs to be addressed and you do that by writing their employer a letter describing the incident. This way the employer will know how their employee has behaved and can make sure that they don't behave like that again.
Do you have a concern and want to write a complaint letter about an employee?
In this case, we know you don't want to spend more time on the issue, but it’s good to take action and register a complaint about the situation. A complaint hopefully increases the quality and service level of the organization that caused the issue.
- I would like to file an official complaint against one of your employees.
- I believe you have the right to know what kind of people are working for you and how negatively they affect your business.
- This is not the kind of treatment people would expect from a prestigious organization like yours.
- Support your case with numbers, dates, and facts.
- I'm confident that you agree with me that such behavior is totally unacceptable under any circumstances.
- I'm reluctant to have any kind of business with your company in the future and I really do hope that you will take all the necessary precautions to ensure that such incidents do not happen again with other customers.
- This is not good for your image and your reputation.
This complaint letter comes in Microsoft Office format and is ready to be tailored to your personal needs. You can add text, remove content that isn’t applicable, and change the look and formatting. In fact, anything you are able to do with one of your own documents, you can do with this one as well. This letter template is deliberately designed to be flexible so that it can be adjusted to your needs and preferences.
Therefore, we do not recommend you spend lots of precious time searching for a suitable complaint letter. Download this sample complaint letter about an employee directly.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Jodie Haas - GBR
You have really helped me so much.
Our Latest Blog
- Tips on Writing an Effective Cover Letter
- How to Keep your Business Competent during Difficult Times
- The Best Job Sites in the USA
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job