Save the Date Wedding
How should a save-the-date invitation for Wedding be phrased? This Save the date can be downloaded directly and used for several occasions.
.pptx (1.74 MB)
How should a save-the-date invitation be phrased?Below you'll find a general timeline for sending save the dates:
- Set a date and a location for your wedding or event.
- Don't forget to take engagement photos.
- Your save-the-date cards should be designed.
- Send out your save the dates by mail.
- You should send your formal invitations about 8 weeks before the wedding after you save the dates.
Saving-the-date etiquette: what should you do?
Sending save the dates at least six months before the wedding is a good rule of thumb. Traditionally, save the dates are mailed eight to twelve months before the wedding for destination weddings. Four months in advance is a good time to send save the dates for a local event.
The document available in Microsoft PPT or Google slides format can be downloaded for free from our website and modified as needed by you. You can find some useful content on our website if you like this letter, and we would appreciate your valuable feedback.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Gudrun Vang - USA
I appreciate what you did.
Delmar Avila - USA
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.