Data Integrity Specialist Job Description
What is Data Integrity job description? What does a Data Integration Specialist do? Download this Overseeing Data Integration template now for your reference.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective job description is vital when finding suitable job candidates. No need to start from scratch. By making use of this sample job description template you will make it easier for yourself and you will have a head start.
What does a Data Integration Specialist do?
This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. When writing a job description, consider the following:
- Highlight the accurate job title;
- Provide a general company introduction;
- Provide a brief summary or introduction that provides an overview of the job;
- Specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise;
- Have someone proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates.
Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
What is Data Integrity job description?
- Contribute to the plan and deliver continuous improvement to Versus Arthritis data integration solutions, through the application of data management best practices in combination with data technology.
- Support the Data Engineer in scoping out and recommend technologies to enhance Versus
- Arthritis’s data.
- Extract, transform and integrate large and small datasets. Work alongside developers to
- develop data integration solutions.
- Contribute to the Data Quality Improvement Program, also through designing data solutions and to implement future proof fixes. Explore and identify opportunities for driving data process efficiency and data quality.
- Support the development of a reporting data warehouse.
- Work with third party suppliers to deliver strategic benefits to the organization.
- 8 Systematically develop documentation for each data solution and make sure it is up to date and reflects current business rules and definitions.
- Good communication and excellent listening skills. Strong relationship building skills and a collaborative attitude towards everyday working. Empathetic when dealing with colleagues.
- CRM technologies (Microsoft Dynamics 365, ThankQ or The Raiser’s Edge).
- Microsoft SQL. Data manipulation, data integration design and development including T-SQL, SSIS and APIs.
- Data warehouse tech: experience developing OLAP cubes and/or in memory data models.
- Business Intelligence technology (e.g. Power BI).
- Microsoft Power Apps, MS Power Automate.
- Good understanding of data lifecycle and architecture best practices.
- A curious data enthusiast with a passion for technology and problem solving.
- Excellent understanding of Data Protection Legislation.
By using this Overseeing Data Integration job description sample, modifying it to your needs, and then posting it, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from suitable candidates. This Overseeing Data Integration Job Description template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format. Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Donya Gardner - DEU
Thanks to my search engine, I found the file I need on your website
Cecille Underwood - USA
I remember this website from before, never dissapointing.
Frederic Ray - GBR
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
- How To Write An Employee Termination Letter?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.