An employee contract is a legal document between an employee and an employer. This document contains the rights and responsibilities of both the employee and employer and some terms on which both parties agreed upon. More specifically, we can say that an employee contract defines the working relationship between a worker and a boss. This context includes some brief details about an employmee contract so please keep reading.
How to write an employment contract?
An employment contract can be of multiple types but here we are only discussing the most important types. There are 2 common types of employment contracts, a brief detail of each type is written below.
1. Permanent employment contract: A permanent employment contract is the type of contract that includes permanent hiring of the employee until the time that the employee himself wished to quit the job or the contract is terminated for some solid reasons.
2. Fixed employment contract: A fixed-term employment contract includes the hiring of an employee for some fixed duration. Such contracts have a start date and end date as well. These contracts end after a project has been completed. Employee has the same benefits as a permanent employee. But only the difference is that the employee is hired for a temporary time.
Both these contract types include their rights and responsibilities for both the employee and employer. So, before you start working on a job, always check on the terms on which you have been hired by the company or organization. And make sure you read all the bits and details of the contract before you sign it.
The employee contract usually includes the following details:
- Appointment and Attendance requirements including the length of the probationary period.
- Salary details and breakdown
- Types of Leave and other benefits offered
- Termination or Dismissal Clauses
- Terms of Confidentiality
Get this printable Employee Contract Template file now and personalize it according to your needs. Just download this ready-made Employee Contract template in Google Docs, MS Word format and you are ready to go!
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Harmony Barker - NZL
Your file provided me a solution for the problem
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.